Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hello! :)

I'm only new to the community aspect of mfp but it's always good to get more support :) Anyone can feel free to add me.

Good luck, all!
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. ;) I'm on here almost everyday.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Greetings, aedreana here! I don't send individual friend requests; however, I accept friend requests sent my way. I have been on MFP for a little over a month. I have been on a weight loss diet since July 5 to get to 112 lbs. from a start weight of 121. I have not updated my ticker because I am not going to weigh myself till August. My profile and diary are set on public view. I refuse to exercise, because I hate exercise and have avoided it my whole life. I am vanity-driven to lose weight and I don't pay attention to nutrition. I eat processed food and don't care about recipes because I don't cook. I am a strict vegan so I vehemently oppose fishing, hunting, etc.; I am vegan for ethical. not health, reasons. I am an extremely negative person. I complain about everything, and I enjoy the company of other whiners and complainers!
  • Ginnyjen14
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I really do need friends to keep motivated!
  • anewstart1011
    anewstart1011 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I always need a friend.
  • Paulypaulsss
    Options
    This is my first day and need friends to help me keep motivated, motivate/support each other :) 19 year old college girl and 15lbs to go!
  • yassy124
    yassy124 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Restarting my weight loss journey! I'm 20 yrs old, 5'7ft, and currently weigh ~160lbs - looking to go down to about 140-145lbs. Feel free to add!!
  • KatieMcCakes
    KatieMcCakes Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hey Y'all, feel free to add me. Always looking for friends, motivation, support, and accountability. Best of success to everyone. ;)
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost over 50lbs in the past year and so now help to motivate others by sharing advice even helping with workout plan if needed. I log daily and stay active

 “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending”-Maria Robinson
  • stayct0614
    Options
    I need friends, motivation, anything
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Looking for people are encouraging, friendly, and driven.

I'm not good at commenting on all activities posted to the feed, but I will comment if I feel led to.

I really prefer people who have open diaries and are looking to be healthy!
  • tinaeller5
    tinaeller5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone -- new to the site. Thought I would join for the support and fellowship in loosing this dreaded weight that's been hanging around. I am 6'2 at 335 pounds. I would love to get down to 185. I am starting the process of getting approved for gastric surgery; but before that, I am required to loose 10% of my current body weight. So looking for motivation, moral support and just someone to tell me to get off my lazy butt everyone once in awhile. :bigsmile:
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me! I believe in being positive. My goal is to lose 50 lbs. Humor is always good on this journey, which can be very emotional for many of us! The food issue is one of the cards I was dealt. It seems all my life I've wanted to lose 20-50 pounds.
  • lesleyann51
    lesleyann51 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello would love if people would add me ! Promise will be supportive !
  • ZoofMW
    ZoofMW Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* yep. Looking for more friends on here.
  • sammo72
    sammo72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends to support each other along the way.
    Please....
  • michaelosx
    michaelosx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here. I've been working on losing weight for six weeks so far, but I only joined MFP one week ago. I log in everyday as I update my rowing workouts and food intake.
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for quite a while now, and have nearly reached my goal. But I intend to stay around and help others if I can by supporting, encouraging, and sharing my experiences where they are asked for.

So, if you want to hook me up, please send me a friend request and lets see how it goes :smile:
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me up! especially people into strengh training!
  • nicholls08
    nicholls08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new also. Feel free to add