What is the saddest user submitted food entry you've seen?

Options

Replies

• valm17
    valm17 Posts: 5
    Options
    lmao!!! :laugh:
  • valm17
    valm17 Posts: 5
    Options
    Finally someone who thinks donuts are gross... yuck, bleh
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    It's not sad but kinda funny, someone entered their own "gala apple" but under serving size it said "1 small f***ing apple" and it was the whole word, no stars, so there's one way to avoid the sensors. and I always picked it. I'd get a bag of gala apples and they are effin small:tongue:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    It's not sad but kinda funny, someone entered their own "gala apple" but under serving size it said "1 small f***ing apple" and it was the whole word, no stars, so there's one way to avoid the sensors. and I always picked it. I'd get a bag of gala apples and they are effin small:tongue:

yeah that's funny it made me lol :laugh:
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,714 Member
    Options
    On topic: Vegetables masquerading as noodles make me sad.

Cauliflower masquerading as anything else makes me sad.
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm more sad that most of the diaries I see feature like <%1 fresh fruits of veggies; everything is packaged and processed. That's what sad to me.

I rarely read anybody's diary, but on the board I've been absolutely floored by the amount of people here who proclaim that they almost never eat a vegetable, some quite proudly.

It's incredible how few people I've run into here who are interested in consuming a diet that not only gets them to their weight/body goals, but also well nourishes that very body. Tons of crap is being eaten on the back of "calories in vs calories out is all that matters".

Some of us can't digest fresh produce and pay dearly for it if we cheat :frown:

Anyway, this thread has been a hoot. I had to look up some of this myself just to see (That Oatmeal Creampie was not what I was expecting!).
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Here I was worried that not tracking my human soul consumption was the cause for my stall... Guess I will have to find a different scapegoat.
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I made the mistake of not spacing out the last two words of "oatmeal cream pie". what came up still haunts me to this day.

OMG, I had to look it up. :huh:

me too :embarassed:

I'm mostly surprised by how many calories it has.

So many creative entries and yet "tossed salad" yields only the banal variety. I really expected more from this community. :grumble:
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    <
    Would remove the frosting simply because it is gross. Not sure why to each their own is such a hard concept for so many people. LOL

^^THIS FOREVER..TO EACH THEIR OWN
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I did create an entry for, and log, a cat treat. (Not sure if it was this site, or a.n.other site I used before I found MFP) - if people record every bite, lick and taste, then it makes sense that I log the cat treat I ate because I was curious as to a) whether it tasted nice and b) what it actually tasted like.

FYI - it was a salmon and cheese cat treat and it tasted lovely. If I hadn't given away both the cat and the bag of treats two days later, I'd've probably logged most of the bag myself!!! :laugh:
  • Wyldeyez2
    Wyldeyez2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    After reading the posts I just had to look up cat food, etc...I could resist. :laugh: :laugh:
  • salvationsdying
    salvationsdying Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    After I read this I had to see it for myself lol. There is an entry for horse semen extract. WTF???
    One of my female MFP friends noted that semen is in the database. I didn't ask her why she looked it up.

There's one listed that's "A Hot Guys Semen" 7 calories and the serving its listed as "one load". Guess hoes diet to (I'm so going to hell for that lol)
  • irunforcookies
    irunforcookies Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I think the BEST entry I've used was for a Vegas Buffet - Look it up - it has over 1 million calories. Seemed pretty accurate, so I used it ;).
  • porvenir
    porvenir Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Which reminds me, I so rarely accurately record human souls consumed. I just lose track throughout the course of a busy day.

Not sure why, but this made me laugh out loud. Thank you.
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I made the mistake of not spacing out the last two words of "oatmeal cream pie". what came up still haunts me to this day.

OMG, I had to look it up. :huh:

me too :embarassed:

Why don't I learn?:noway:
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    On topic: Vegetables masquerading as noodles make me sad.

Cauliflower masquerading as anything else makes me sad.

Cauliflower.... like a pathological liar who spins all these tall tales about himself trying to impress people and win friends... if only he'd just realise that if he'd just be himself and stop trying to be someone he's not, that more people would like him and appreciate him as the yummy vegetable he is.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    After reading some crazy things on this thread like "cat food" and "sperm" I looked up a few other totally weird things out of sheer curiosity.

Crayola chalk is in the database, too. So is Clorox bleach...listed as -9,000 calories....Ya, negative calories...because it will FREAKIN' KILL YOU!!!! Who are the moderators who edit these entries????

Crayola chalk is a good source of calcium. I mean what's the difference between crayola chalk and calcium supplements anyway? Calcium supplements have food grade additives and don't write very well on a chalk board (not that I've tried, so maybe they do). But it's the same stuff, i.e. calcium carbonate. (Give or take a few impurities in the crayola variety that you possibly don't want to ingest.)

Clorox on the other hand.... :sick: burned oesophagus and violent chemical reaction with my stomach acid is not my kinda thing :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I mean what's the difference between crayola chalk and calcium supplements anyway? Calcium supplements have food grade additives and don't write very well on a chalk board (not that I've tried, so maybe they do). But it's the same stuff, i.e. calcium carbonate. (Give or take a few impurities in the crayola variety that you possibly don't want to ingest.)

I don't know what supplements you've been eating, but mine taste like caramel candies.

viactiv-prod-shot-rotation-car.png
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    My favorite is "A bunch of other *kitten* I don't feel like counting." It's worth 40 calories. :laugh:
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I watched a "my strange addiction" episode once where a chick was addicted to eating chalk. I would think that would be hard on the digestive system, but who knows lol.