What is the saddest user submitted food entry you've seen?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• JenCary123
    JenCary123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My favorite is "A bunch of other *kitten* I don't feel like counting." It's worth 40 calories. :laugh:

My trainer reads my MFP weekly and I'm going to put this in daily! :tongue:
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    wish someone would remove the frosting and give it directly to me. i could care less about the cake or donut, i just want the frosting!

^^^^^^^ this!!

Im seriously LMAO at this post and comments. If you get bored in the boards just look up diff calories in the DB
  • Courtshorr
    Courtshorr Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This entire thread is making me bust up laughing!!! ( that burns calories...right?)
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    i try to not worry about what others do, im busy enough worrying about my own shizz.

^Touche'!
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    The saddest entries I see have 'no bread'. I love bread. And, yes, I have one or two of those entries from days I was backed into a caloric corner.

My husband and I recently made the decision to stop eating meat (well... most of the time - for humanitarian reasons, not dietary ones). Prior to that, however, I LOVED eating hamburgers in a "lettuce bun" rather than a bread bun. Made it so much more refreshing!

Aside from that, however, I agree... bread is a wonderful thing (unless you're gluten intolerant/allergic - and even then, there are some OK GF bread products around... there's a GF bakery in my city that makes pretty amazing stuff!)
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I had to search some of these, and my favorite entry was "Raisin Brain Extra!" with an exclamation point. there are several different types of Raisin Brain.
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Generic- banana - large 8 inches! ;-)

Someone's mind was in the gutter with that one.
  • Soyajam
    Soyajam Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I wonder what single entry has the most calories in the whole database?

(I mean if bleach is -9000 cals and the vegas buffet is one million... LOL)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I just saw an entry for 4oz for pan fried/broiled ground beef that had 92 gram of protien in it....Im like wtf...:noway:
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    One of my female MFP friends noted that semen is in the database. I didn't ask her why she looked it up.

I just looked it up...one entry is called: "Homemade- semen".

AS OPPOSED TO WHAT?!!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I just found the following:

"You Will Eat- Cat Poop"

And, one serving of cat *kitten* is 1,000,000 cups for zero calories.
  • droogievesch
    Options
    One of my female MFP friends noted that semen is in the database. I didn't ask her why she looked it up.

My husband made me look it up when I tried using, "I'm on a diet" as an excuse. Worked as well as having a head ache...