370lbs > 170lbs -- My 200lb transformation (w/ PICS!)

Options

Replies

• walkerkt00
    walkerkt00 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations- both for the amazing physical transformation and taking control of your life. Very inspirational, good luck on your journey!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look like the younger, fitter brother of the old you. Bet you must confuse people who knew you when you weighed more.

Frog-o-sphere..haven't heard of it until now. :laugh:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless, really great job.

Also batten down the hatches because you are about to get a lot of chonies thrown at you. Have fun!!
  • crosstraindylan
    crosstraindylan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Dude, you look great!
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    holy shiza! Thats quite amazing! great job!!!

if you don't mind me asking, do you still struggle with social anxiety or is it something you don't deal with much any more?
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!!!!!!!! Just amazing!
  • scispence
    scispence Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look fabulous!
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Job well done.
  • Dougf90
    Dougf90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job, great patience, sticking to this for 3 years is impressive. Now I have to go Google whatever a Frog-o-sphere is.

Ha! It's just an aquarium (I guess?) for frogs. I only have before pictures from holidays and such and it was a gift.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! !! I know you'll do great on your next phase and can't wait to see the pics! Very inspiring! :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! What a lil hottie. If I were 20 years younger. And not married. And not a mom. And in your town. And...and...and,,,
  • frog131908
    frog131908 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome. I love seeing stories like this. Not only do you look amazing but I am sure you feel it too! I will no longer whine about the 25 more I want to take off. Hats off!
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Yay, Doug! So awesome that you decided to share your success with everyone. =) You're amazing!! Enjoy the bulk, my friend.
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Congratulations on your success and good luck on the next step towards your new journey!
  • Dougf90
    Options
    holy shiza! Thats quite amazing! great job!!!

if you don't mind me asking, do you still struggle with social anxiety or is it something you don't deal with much any more?

It's still an issue, but with the help of my girlfriend I've been getting better with time. Being in a corner store with just 3 people would freak me out, I'm talking severe sweating and jitters. Eventually I could handle that, then a store like Walmart, and now I could probably go to the mall on a Sunday without a problem. There's only certain things that still really bother me, an example of one being in a public place that has no restrooms... but who with IBS wouldn't freak out about that? :laugh:
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great job and nice arms
  • katiemegcz
    katiemegcz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! What a transformation!!
  • Dougf90
    Options
    Yay, Doug! So awesome that you decided to share your success with everyone. =) You're amazing!! Enjoy the bulk, my friend.

Thank you Andeey! :smile:
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation! Very hot ;)
  • depchief
    depchief Posts: 1
    Options
    Outstanding! Congratulations on your achievement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!