No Shower

Options
12346»

Replies

• moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    25 posts, 20 in this thread, private diary, recent post history is private and a story about someone who showers 1/7 as often as a normal person. Yep, definitely not a troll and a legitimate post. Haha. Avatar picture is cool though.

That would be because I wanted to remain anonymous for obvious reasons. Why would I waste my time on something that is not real? Anyway, not going to waste anymore time on here, as it is pointless.

Watch the door, it's bad about hitting people in the @$$ on the way out.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I can't go a day without showering. I feel cold and gross... I can't imagine people who can go days let alone weeks without a shower.
  • rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    If this is not a joke, then you need to break up with him. That is down right disgusting. Don't you think you could find someone that is going to care about you and himself more than this guy????
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Oh man, that is just wrong. I can't go a day without showering. I'd dump his azz.

Edit:

Garden hose.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    Oh man, that is just wrong. I can't go a day without showering. I'd dump his azz.

Edit:

Garden hose.

If this was real at all, it would be wrong.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    No way in hell.
    large.gif
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    resized_advice-dog-meme-generator-take-a-shower-you-smell-like-cheese-9ddfc9.jpg
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Febreze his azz
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    One time this girl came to my house and she was soooo stinky that I lit like 5 incense cones and put them in a glass ash tray.

We were sitting there on the couches with a bunch of people all mellow and **** when the ash tray exploded and got glass chards on everyone.

I started screaming that she stank so bad now I have friends and couches with glass in them and my ash tray is broken and I've never in my life met someone who stank so bad five incenses couldn't cover it up.

You could try that.

:flowerforyou:
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    My coworker married a guy who maybe showers once a week, doesn't (well, didn't until his manager told him he had to) wear deodorant, and can use the grease in his hair to slick it back as if there is gel in it. They have sex often. How does that even happen? :sick:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I think I smell a troll...
    See what I did there?

*snort*

^and there?

anknic.jpg
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    He was just trying to achieve his true ogre form. Like Shrek. Layers, Donkey.
  • Onderwoman
    Onderwoman Posts: 130
    Options
    I really expected this to end with APRIL FOOLS!!! when I came back to it. If this is real, just sit there with a spray bottle and keep spraying him until he takes a shower or your bottle is empty...
  • moosegt35
    Options
    I really expected this to end with APRIL FOOLS!!! when I came back to it. If this is real, just sit there with a spray bottle and keep spraying him until he takes a shower or your bottle is empty...

of course this isn;t real, OP has been gone for a while now. Obvious troll thread.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I'd hand him a bar of soap and a suitcase and tell him to make a choice.