Octopus
    Corn
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Never eat:

Peas

Okra

Fruit-flavored chocolates (chocolate-covered strawberries & cherries are ok to eat)

Eating any of the above will cause me to look at you in disgust and make fun of you.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Buhahahaa! I knew this was going to be funny! Thanks! Please don't eat right before sparring in Martial Arts/boxing etc... If you get tagged right it will be common knowledge what you ate before class. Blech!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Ok, but srsly! Well not exactly srsly, but has anyone seen enough of those "Five Foods You Must Not Eat!" Ads to figure out what the five foods they want on the Sh*tlist are? I've seen a banana and a pickle (or cucumber not sure which cause I don't have taste enabled on this computer.)

I've always wondered this too. Is it just a gimmick to get you to click on to the ad?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    - Fugu
    - Bloody Pork
    - Bitter Almonds
    - Raw Milk
    - Pizza with Pineapple

Fugu, also delicious!

Eating Fugu in Japan is on my husband's bucket list. I can't say I'm as enthusiastic as he is, but I would probably try it if offered.

If prepared wrong it could be the last thing on the list :noway:

Unless you're a dolphin, then it's just a recreational activity....
  • MrJThomasEsq
    MrJThomasEsq Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    - Fugu
    - Bloody Pork
    - Bitter Almonds
    - Raw Milk
    - Pizza with Pineapple

So is seal tossing apparently :laugh: Those wacky dolphins!
    Fugu, also delicious!

Eating Fugu in Japan is on my husband's bucket list. I can't say I'm as enthusiastic as he is, but I would probably try it if offered.

If prepared wrong it could be the last thing on the list :noway:

Unless you're a dolphin, then it's just a recreational activity....
  • tasha_1306
    tasha_1306 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Pineapple on pizza. While both pineapple and pizza are delicious on their own, there is no place in society where the two combined should be allowed.

OMG!! You are soooooo right about that! I thought I was the only one!!! I literally will vomit if I accidentally eat pineapple on pizza (has happened).

You guys are weird...I love pineapple on pizza. Hawiian is da bomb!
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    1. Celery
    2. Celery
    3. Celery
    4. Celery
    5. Celery

It tastes disgusting.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Gluten
    Dairy
    Shellfish
    Pineapple
    Beetroot

Beetroot is the only one I voluntarily don't eat. Because it bleeds all over my plate...
  • spirytwynd
    spirytwynd Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    While I have enjoyed reading many of the posts, and gotten a good belly laugh from a lot of them, I will take a slightly more serious swipe at this. I think you actually wanted to know the foods. The pics in the ad are deceiving. I went ahead and clicked the link. I am not sure I can give you all five but can manage at least a start.

1. heavily processed foods
    2. foods that have a lot of chemicals that you can't pronounce and don't know what they are
    3. pretty much anything on a fad diet
    4. most of the diet packaged stuff that is supposed to be good for you (ie. diet banana flavored mini muffins as opposed to actually eating a banana)
    5. There was something else but I don't remember what. Probably all the foods that you know you shouldn't be eating like the double scoop of lardsicle.

Go ahead and click the link. Yes, it is an advertisement and she is trying to sell you something, but it doesn't hurt to listen and you have to click more stuff before it costs you anything more than your time. Have fun folks!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    While I have enjoyed reading many of the posts, and gotten a good belly laugh from a lot of them, I will take a slightly more serious swipe at this. I think you actually wanted to know the foods. The pics in the ad are deceiving. I went ahead and clicked the link. I am not sure I can give you all five but can manage at least a start.

2. foods that have a lot of chemicals that you can't pronounce and don't know what they are
    4. most of the diet packaged stuff that is supposed to be good for you (ie. diet banana flavored mini muffins as opposed to actually eating a banana)
    5. There was something else but I don't remember what. Probably all the foods that you know you shouldn't be eating like the double scoop of lardsicle.

Go ahead and click the link. Yes, it is an advertisement and she is trying to sell you something, but it doesn't hurt to listen and you have to click more stuff before it costs you anything more than your time. Have fun folks!

Yep. It never hurts to totally believe someone who is trying to sell you something. Good call!

giphy.gif
  • WonderfullyPeachy
    Options
    Nutella.

X5
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

You mean, like apples?
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower as mashed potatoes
    Cauliflower as pizza crust
    Cauliflower as Alfredo sauce
    Cauliflower as buffalo wings
    Cauliflower as tater tots

+1

HOWEVER - I love my cauliflower in a nice tossed salad...where it belongs.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

You mean, like apples?
    Yea, i'm sure that's exactly what they mean. It couldn't be that they just forgot to write "man-made" before the word "chemicals".
  • likitisplit
    Options

You mean, like apples?
    Yea, i'm sure that's exactly what they mean. It couldn't be that they just forgot to write "man-made" before the word "chemicals".

Lol...like xanthan gum?
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    hot dogs
    dairy
    soy
    grease
    seeds (nuts, etc.)

all of these hurt me to eat. the list is a lot longer but you get the gist.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

You mean, like apples?

Lol...like xanthan gum?
    Your comprehension skills are top notch.
  • likitisplit
    Options

You mean, like apples?

Lol...like xanthan gum?
    Your comprehension skills are top notch.

Xanthan gum is as "man-made" as yogurt. The vast majority of the time, food additives come from refining natural substances.