Five Food You Must Not Eat!

Options

Replies

• MrJThomasEsq
    MrJThomasEsq Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Ok, but srsly! Well not exactly srsly, but has anyone seen enough of those "Five Foods You Must Not Eat!" Ads to figure out what the five foods they want on the Sh*tlist are? I've seen a banana and a pickle (or cucumber not sure which cause I don't have taste enabled on this computer.)

I went thru that whole thing. And I can't remember 5 things!!!! :noway: But I know bananas, orange juice were on the list. I wanna say white bread and a couple of other things. Enough to know that I disagree with those things. Gotta have bananas for the potassium. It's free to look at it, but yes, they want to SELL you their diet.

Ding ding ding ding! And we have a winner! (sort of)

Thanks for your answer. So I can at least add Orange and probably White Bread to that list of their "Five Foods You Must Not Eat!" .

I have listened to and read a lot of the stuff in the ads but haven't been able to extract all "Five Foods You Must Not Eat!" from the presentations either.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    *kitten*, *kitten*, *kitten*, *kitten* and *kitten*. That's my list.
  • walkinthedogs
    walkinthedogs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Ok, but srsly! Well not exactly srsly, but has anyone seen enough of those "Five Foods You Must Not Eat!" Ads to figure out what the five foods they want on the Sh*tlist are? I've seen a banana and a pickle (or cucumber not sure which cause I don't have taste enabled on this computer.)

I went thru that whole thing. And I can't remember 5 things!!!! :noway: But I know bananas, orange juice were on the list. I wanna say white bread and a couple of other things. Enough to know that I disagree with those things. Gotta have bananas for the potassium. It's free to look at it, but yes, they want to SELL you their diet.

Thanks for your answer. So I can at least add Orange and probably White Bread to that list of their "Five Foods You Must Not Eat!" .

I have listened to and read a lot of the stuff in the ads but haven't been able to extract all "Five Foods You Must Not Eat!" from the presentations either.

I, sadly enough, watched that whole thing once a long time ago and was pissed when it actually got to the foods you shouldn't eat, but I can't remember them all, I was pissed because it wasted a lot of my time and when they actually got to the food, I called bullsh*t, banana's, corn, orange juice and can't remember the other 2. I really thought it was going to be useful information, I should have known better.
  • emacb123
    emacb123 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
  • TwirleySlims
    Options
    IMHO, a load of crap. Eat what you want as long as it fits within your calorie limit. If you're looking to accomplish something specific, I know that people play around with their micros. As long as it is considered food, go for it. YMMV, etc.

^ Perfect
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I will never eat

Meat/Animals
    Dairy
    Eggs
    Honey
  • MrJThomasEsq
    MrJThomasEsq Posts: 141 Member
    Options

I, sadly enough, watched that whole thing once a long time ago and was pissed when it actually got to the foods you shouldn't eat, but I can't remember them all, I was pissed because it wasted a lot of my time and when they actually got to the food, I called bullsh*t, banana's, corn, orange juice and can't remember the other 2. I really thought it was going to be useful information, I should have known better.

Adding Corn! Thanks!!!!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I will never eat

Meat/Animals
    Dairy
    Eggs
    Honey

Or as I call them - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I will never eat

Meat/Animals
    Dairy
    Eggs
    Honey

Or as I call them - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

or in other words, NOM, NOM and NOM!♡♥♡♥
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

Spotted ****

Scrapple

Liver

Lard
    Foie gras
    Liver

Agree!!

Also.. never NEVER eat - Chocolate, pudding or PB Just box it up and mail it to me so you avoid temptation. I'll send you my address later.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I am OFFENDED by all the hate towards pineapple pizzas! I thought this site was for SUPPORT and instead all I get is people being mean about my food choices!

REPORTED you are ALL REPORTED!
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    In before mods lock this for discriminating against pineapple pizza lovers (is bad taste a disability?)
  • Miska_
    Miska_ Posts: 84
    Options
    All these sound delicious.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Pineapple on pizza. While both pineapple and pizza are delicious on their own, there is no place in society where the two combined should be allowed.

But_your_wrong_and_i_hate_you.gif

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

you had me a Dinosaurs

It's literally the last word...

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    In before mods lock this for discriminating against pineapple pizza lovers (is bad taste a disability?)

Well clearly it is for you......:tongue:
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options

Well clearly it is for you......:tongue:

Does this mean I can park closer to the grocery store?
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts
    Cauliflower
    Cow's tongue (my parents made me eat this as a child) :sick:
    Liver
    Those eggs with the chicks still inside them (no I haven't eaten these but an old co-worker of mine ate these everyday and liked to show everyone as well)
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Dairy/animal secretions

Dead rotting animal flesh

Vegetable oils

Refined grains/flours

Man-made chemicals
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Dairy/animal secretions

Dead rotting animal flesh

Vegetable oils

Refined grains/flours

Man-made chemicals

So you basically don't eat much of anything?
  • Satiable
    Satiable Posts: 121
    Options
    Grits

Boiled Peanuts

Mullet Dip

Boiled Cabbage

Olives

(A lot of this is me moving to the South as an adult)

Now I want to know what the hell Mullet Dip is 'cause I like the other things on your list. What if I'm missing out on the single most wonderful southern delicacy known to man?

Is that dip for the fish or the hair style? I don't want to accidentally not eat the wrong one :(
    I think if you're licking dip out of some guy's outdated hairstyle, you're (a) having a great night or (b) hungry enough not to worry about "must not eat" lists. So, logically, the fish must be the wrong one. Yes?