craziest-weirdest things seen at the gym

Options
1234568»

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I workout in my basement so the only weird thing I've seen is my dog trying to hump my son's leg.

Edit: not really weird as my dog humps everything, including the air.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I saw a girl on the elliptical yesterday and I could decide if she looked like Ronald McDonald or a hot dog with ketchup and mustard. She had on a deep, ketchup red tank top with bright, mustard yellow sweatpants. Oh, and she was wearing fancy sandals (saw her in the locker room so I got a closer look at them). She was right in front of me when I was on the treadmill and I was stifling laughter thinking "Ronald or ketchup and mustard?" but then I started to want a burger or hot dog so I stopped.
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    a guy bending over another guy trying to stick a needle in his groin....just wrong
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    3 guys all wearing Borat style mankini's then doing weights! had to laugh !
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    But remember, new people who are afraid to go to the gym, that others will be too busy focusing on their own work out to even notice you.

Right? Isn't this what we tell people?

:indifferent:
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Mine was in the pool: Hotel pool, a guy in about his fifties who went to the pool and never swam, just sat at a table with his laptop. There were weeks of this. He would move the laptop toward the area of the pool where the little girls were swimming and playing. I think he was taking photos with his laptop of the little girls in the pool. One time he did get into the pool and tried to strike up a conversation with my young daughter. I swam over because he had her cornered in the shallow end and she said, "He was such a good listener!"

This guy was super creepy. I got his license plate number and called the cops, but they weren't able to do anything. Finally I took my husband and he had a 'talk' with creepy guy and the guy never returned to the pool. It was very scary.

The other thing is ladies who don't swim often and shave in the pool showers and leave hamster looking wads of hair on the floor of the shower.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    The other day a guy was yelling "TAKE IT, OH YEAH, TAKE IT!" While doing bicep curls....