100 pushups. Here we go.

Options

Replies

• jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Week 3, Day1 Max = 20

Really, really hard for me to get to 20 (the minimum required). I had to take a couple long pauses to get there. :ohwell:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    you're doing GREAT! I can't wait until I ccan do 20, even with long rests :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    week 1 day 3- max 15
    yay
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Week 2, day 1 max = 22. Have got a bit behind with this week's as went 4 days without doing any. I'm finding it quite hard to keep with this program as I'm doing it on the days between my gym workouts but I've been upping my weights at the gym so I'm sore the next day.
  • jamie1888
    Options
    Week 3, Day 2 Max = 25
    Didn't think I was going to be able to make it.. it was HARD! Those last few on the max set are brutal! :grumble:
  • wife2mikejh
    Options
    This sounds interesting! I am going to check into it.
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    week 2, day 2 = 27 max, ouch, now that was hard!
  • Jinji
    Jinji Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I loved the 100 pushups program when I started it last January. I fell of that wagon but found this post -- you guys helped me back on the wagon. Thanks!

First test = 15 pushups
  • fitbot
    Options
    week 2 day 2 max 18, including the first 4 being REAL pushups.
    yay
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm starting again. I've been off my routine with the pushups but today is a new day. Besides, I think the workout with my trainer turned me against them. :ohwell:
  • fitbot
    Options
    week 2 day 3- 20 pushups.
    i am actually starting to do some mildly wussy real pushups... thats exciting!!!
  • jamie1888
    Options
    Monday...... Week 3, Day 3 Max = 28
    Today......... Week 4, Day 1 Max = 32

Today was very hard! I don't see how I will be able to increase any on Friday. But, darn it, I'm gonna try! :wink:
  • jamie1888
    Options
    Am I the only one left doing this challenge or what?? :huh:

Week 4, Day 2 Max = 36
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    We do seem to all be falling by the wayside. I haven't given up but equally haven't done the challenge this week! Think I will just be spreading mine over a longer period of time. I regularly do bench presses at the gym and lifted my heaviest ever today which was over 2/3 of my bodyweight :happy: Might just be a coincidence but I think doing the pushups as well has helped, but I struggle to do both as I don't get any rest days then and I really feel like I need them now I'm pushing myself harder.
  • SarahBC
    SarahBC Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sounds great I'm starting this wednesday cant wait
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Here I go again starting over with 100 pushups. Not going to stop.:flowerforyou:
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    jamie I'm still doing it week 4 day 1. Found it really hard and couldn't complete, so having another go at same workout tomorrow. Seems to me its jump massively from week 3 day 3 and I really struggled :cry:
  • jamie1888
    Options
    Yes, it's gotten super hard for me in week four also! I'm supposed to do day 3 today.. hope I can get through it!
  • fitbot
    Options
    week 3 day 2= 20.....
  • fitbot
    Options
    week 3 day 3= 23