Focus T25 - Summer Slim Down!

Options
Anyone else doing Focus T25? Just started five days ago and already saw great results! I'M always looking for people to help support me! Feel free to friend me so we can keep each other motivated!

Replies

• olorinpc
    olorinpc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started this one as well! Week 1 down and ready for week 2!
  • waiting4change
    waiting4change Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Currently in week 5 day 3 Alpha round. Can't wait to begin Beta :) I love it thus far!
  • louisetteN
    Options
    I'm starting in next Monday, on April 14. I can't wait! I hope I'll see some results, I really need my confidence back so I'll be able to wear a swimsuit again!
  • DLo_122
    DLo_122 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first week as well! I measured yesterday and lost over 3 inches! I'm excited to see more results!

Good luck to you....feel free to follow :)
  • Londonette
    Londonette Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I start FocusT25 today and it would be great if anyone is doing it in the same time just to maintain the motivation at the maximum !!
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    ^ I start week 5 of Alpha today. Down 8 lbs so far. No idea on inches yet. Haven't measured. It's tough but it works. The Alpha phase is very focused on lower body. Be weary of your calfs and achilles. I tweaked my achilles in week 2 doing the high kicks in Alpha cardio. Don't push yourself to hard to early. I also recommend doing a "zero week" which you just do the week 1 schedule of videos at 75% intensity and let your body get over it's initial soreness. Then repeat week 1 at full intensity. Going full out from the start is going to be a tough transition for your lower body.
  • abbysmom814
    abbysmom814 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am in Week 2 of Alpha! Hoping to see some better results this week since I ate WAY too much last week!
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I just did my first workout of Alpha, week two! I did so much more than last week and am definitely feeling it today! I run 3x a week, too, so my legs are completely feeling it. I've been lifting some weights so that I can still have a balance of the cardio and strength training. I know these are supposed to be full body workouts, but like it was said above...it's very lower body heavy. I can't wait to see my results this week :-)
  • trlynn68
    trlynn68 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi! I just started today too! Day 1 Alpha. good luck to us! :)
  • amd429
    amd429 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just started today also feel free to add me too!
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine! It should be here soon and I plan on starting by the 14th if not sooner. Please add me for support I know I'm gonna need it!! :)
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I'm also waiting for mine to show up, should be tomorrow or Wednesday. Nice to read all the good results.
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I completed week 1 day 3 of the beta phase and I love it! Burning 430-500 in each workout in beta!
  • Mpgirl78
    Mpgirl78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of getting this myself and starting it, but although I see a lot of positive comments on it, is it really worth the money and do you have a workout partner to keep you motivated?
  • trlynn68
    trlynn68 Posts: 11
    Options
    I've been thinking of getting this myself and starting it, but although I see a lot of positive comments on it, is it really worth the money and do you have a workout partner to keep you motivated?

I have just started, but I LOVE that it is 25 minutes. It seems to be the perfect time. Just when I think I want to quit, I realize there's only 10 minutes left, and hey - anyone can do 10 minutes, right? I think the programs I've done in the past are just too long to stick with. 25 minutes is very doable, and believe me, I'm feeling it already!
  • loselast85
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. Can't wait! :smile:
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4- no weight loss yet .... My body looks slimmer but the scale is up... I know about water retention and all that, but 4 weeks in and no weight loss ? did this happen to any of you guys ?

I love the program, and i can see that endurance is much much better, i can do stuff that couldn't do the first few weeks. but the freaking scale isn't moving :huh:
  • briannagravelle
    briannagravelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday I tried to do insanity and could not do full hour finished the full t25 I like it better anyone add me briannagravelle #100 pounds donw :D!!!
  • infinikitty
    Options

Totally worth it! The workouts are not horrible and it's over in 25 minutes! Plus you get Saturdays off and it's only an awesome Stretch workout on Sunday! It's on sale this month, too!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    I started a Summer Slim Down group if anyone wants to join to have a specific place to track our changes, share ideas, and talk about T25! Even if you're not doing T25 right now, if you think it might be something you want to try (or see what we can do), feel free to join! I've lost 3.9 pounds and almost 4 inches in just EIGHT DAYS! :-)