Focus T25 - Summer Slim Down!

Options

Replies

• infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    So on Week 1 Day four today, Ab Interval. I gotta say, Tanya is a godsent. I thought I was at least slightly in shape but apparently not. I didn't even think I was pushing myself that hard to be honest and I'm still so sore I can barely move! My abs are killing me and I still have to do the ab workout tonight! I've also been taking photos of myself every day so I'll be super proud when I notice a difference.

Awesome! Pictures help, as do measurements...keep it up!
  • sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started June 2 so this past week was supposed to be my week 3 but I skipped it due to life's annoyances (work, house guests, sickness... the trifecta!) I felt better today so I did speed 1.0 (my favorite) and will rest tomorrow to re-do week three on Monday!
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    So it's been a week since anyone checked in! How's everyone doing?!

Moved on to Insanity and completed my first week. But I am debating going to an Insanity/T25 hybrid type program. Problem is with Insanity being 40-50 mins it doesn't leave me much time for weight training three times a week that I like to have in my routine. So I am thinking of doing Insanity 3 times a week and T25 three times on the arm days or something to that effect.

How are you liking Gamma?
  • lmhw0320
    lmhw0320 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! i previously started t-25 a few months ago, but got off track with packing/moving/unpacking and settling in to the new house. i am determined to follow through this time and will be starting today! reading through previous posts, you all have definitely motivated me!
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Just re-started Week 1 today after months of mixing it up between running, weights, various DVDs, and lots of days off. :ohwell:
    But, since I started today with Week 1/Day 1 (Cardio), I might as well continue and move on to Week 1/Day 2 tomorrow.
    Anyone else starting this week?
  • infinikitty
    Options
    So it's been a week since anyone checked in! How's everyone doing?!

Moved on to Insanity and completed my first week. But I am debating going to an Insanity/T25 hybrid type program. Problem is with Insanity being 40-50 mins it doesn't leave me much time for weight training three times a week that I like to have in my routine. So I am thinking of doing Insanity 3 times a week and T25 three times on the arm days or something to that effect.

How are you liking Gamma?

I'm actually starting TODAY, EEK! I'm doing the strength hybrid, so it includes some Alpha and Beta stuff, too...figured I could handle the double Friday's still...but I'm starting with Speed 3.0 this afternoon and heard it's super tough! I'm running 2 miles M-Th and a 3-4 miler on Saturday's every week, so we'll see how this all goes!!

How's Insanity? I won't be able to start that until after my half marathon in November since my 12 week training for that starts a few weeks after I finish Gamma, but I'm definitely looking into doing that once I feel up to the challenge haha
  • infinikitty
    Options
    hello everyone! i previously started t-25 a few months ago, but got off track with packing/moving/unpacking and settling in to the new house. i am determined to follow through this time and will be starting today! reading through previous posts, you all have definitely motivated me!

Welcome! It's difficult when life throws things your way, but just dust yourself off and get back into it! Keep us posted on how it goes!!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Just re-started Week 1 today after months of mixing it up between running, weights, various DVDs, and lots of days off. :ohwell:
    But, since I started today with Week 1/Day 1 (Cardio), I might as well continue and move on to Week 1/Day 2 tomorrow.

Woo! Sometimes a fresh start is all we need to put us back on the right track! Looks like some others are starting over, too!
  • sjs227
    sjs227 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I had a rough last two weeks (homework, sicknesses, and traveling), so I started over last night with core cardio. Instead of trying to figure out where I was, easier just to start fresh.
  • Snailman44
    Snailman44 Posts: 25
    Options
    T25 works. You have to follow the nutrition plan as well to get maximum results. By the end of beta i could no longer wear any of my shorts i used to own as they would keep falling down which is a good thing. I have to admit i don't miss it though and glad i have moved on from beachbody products. You really don't need to spend any money on fitness routines when there are tons of free ones from experts on fitness web sites. JEFIT should be a staple app beside your myfitnesspal app as well. Best of luck everyone on your weight loss journey.
  • Froggymcconnell
    Froggymcconnell Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    is people doing this alone? or do they still go to the gym/classes etc as well as this?
  • KatieDelamatie
    Options
    Would love to get to know others who are beginning this program. To be honest... I've owned it for over a year now and have never gotten past week two of Alpha. I started again today on week 1 - day 1 Alpha and am determined to finish it this time. I need to see results. I need this. :)
  • claireb12
    claireb12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've started T25 again today and according to my HRM I burned 389 calories, just need to start healthy eating now which will start tomorrow although I have logged today even though I have eaten rubbish. If anyone would like to add me please feel free & we can support each other :-)
  • mommadearest3
    mommadearest3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started 5 days ago as well! I love it too...the intensity is there, but it doesn't last as long so its perfect for someone like me who is out of shape. I can already feel the sessions getting easier on my body, but I still feel the burn.

I've lost about 3 lbs so far, but have also lowered my calorie intake...the combination is doing exactly what I want it to. Love love love it!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    is people doing this alone? or do they still go to the gym/classes etc as well as this?

I also run 4x a week or more. Your choice! It's only 25 minutes! A great program for beginners too, since there's a modifier.
  • JulieMarieLopez07
    Options
    Ah so excited to see so many people who are involved with T25

I am currently deployed and starting mine today!
    I've had it for months and tried to do this with my husband but once he fell
    off the bandwagon, I did too.
    I'm in it to win in this time!
    :)
  • AshleyNicolePedigo
    AshleyNicolePedigo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just started t25 tonight. I have about 70 pounds to lose so hopefully it can give me a good start. I did the workout barefoot, don't know if that matters. I had to stop a couple times and grab something to drink. I've been doing some bike riding and Dance Fitness with jessica videos. But besides that, not a whole lot so I am out of shape to say the least but I finished day 1 and just gotta keep with it and get through it. Anybody else doing the workout and wanna keep each other pushing through it, feel free to add me!!!
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options

Week 1/Day 2: Speed 1.0 -- DONE!
    Looking forward to Total Body tomorrow.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I started T25 yesterday. Just did the Speed 1.0. Literally dripping with sweat. Wow good workout.
    I"m going to check out what's in store for tomorrow. I like to know what I'm in for. :)
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    33mr4gg.jpg

So today I did week two day one and two of Beta round to catch up and be back on track after a weekend away. I'm so excited to start seeing some results after a month and one week. :) Beta round is taking a little bit to get used to, but its refreshing after a whole month of alpha rounds and starting to get tired of those same disks over and over for five weeks.