Challenge of not eating out for a week.

Options

Replies

• sheenashe10
    Options
    Lol, I think I failed. I grabbed some 7-11 coffee and some pizza bahaha.
    Oh well, I kept within my calories and exercised, so it's all good!

People say this challenge is easy but when you are in a city and you are on the go, it isn't. It's ok. Just start again tomorrow. You can do it!
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    In. Too late to start today, but tomorrow definitely. Huzzah.

Never to late to start anything. Start tomorrow and prepare for the week to come.
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    Making turkey spaghetti with veggies, chicken stir fry, vegetable soup, lentil and butternut stew, corn chowder, quinoa salad, chickpeas brownies and maybe kale chips. All while I'm dancing to music and drinking a glass of wine. :)
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Not Me. I would die without my fire burger. Good Luck everyone.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Making turkey spaghetti with veggies, chicken stir fry, vegetable soup, lentil and butternut stew, corn chowder, quinoa salad, chickpeas brownies and maybe kale chips. All while I'm dancing to music and drinking a glass of wine. :)

Can I go to visit you? I even bring some vino :drinker: :drinker:
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    one more day of the challenge. I hope everybody made it! How do people feel? Do you see a difference? Who would like to do this challenge with me for another week. I already lost 1lb with eating healthy and working out. YUPPI!
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    We did it! One week of not eating out. WOW. That's amazing people! Good job. If anybody want to do another week, let me know. I am up to it.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I am supporting you, is that enough? :bigsmile:
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    I'm in! Last week I wasted all my money (and calories) sitting in restaurants and coffee shops!

So how was your challenge?
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    Im in! Sounds challenging- I'm so used to even eating my "healthy meals" at restaurants . :tongue:

so did you complete the challenge?
  • sammer825
    sammer825 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Who would like to join me in a challenge of not eating out for a week? and that includes not drinking coffee out.

im in, but what if someone buys the coffee for me?!
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    that's ok. I am doing another week of not eating out. I lost 3lbs so far due to eating healthy at home. Just try not to put cream and sugar in it. or whipped cream in your latte.
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'll give it another go too. I did alright with it last week apart from dinner out on Saturday night.
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    I'll give it another go too. I did alright with it last week apart from dinner out on Saturday night.

Did you find that you felt healthier and lost a bit of weight?
  • sheenashe10
    Options

Did you find that you felt healthier and lost a bit of weight?

Never give up! You can always try again.
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    I am supporting you, is that enough? :bigsmile:

Yes that's enough. Thank you for the support :)
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but I personally find it a very sad state of affairs that our culture has become so reliant on eating 'out' that it is considered a challenge to go a week without doing so.

I agree!

Its hard to eat home on the weekends when you go shopping or you are out and about. Some people have no time to cook after work. Going out is fast and cheap. Yes it is sad but it is what we became. Our society especially a city society loves our fast pace life.
    not everyone is like this. I eat before and after going out shopping. And even if no time, you can whip up a salad.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    A week? I'm going on like 3 years!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I havent eaten out in two months. But if I had the chance and didnt, my girlfriend would be pretty pissed.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Nope I'm out, sorry. Can't promise that I won't eat out on a Saturday night around 1 am.