Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you do for a living?

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I raise little humans. Best job ever!!
  • Fit_B4_Forty
    Fit_B4_Forty Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I work for general counsel at a polytechnic college as a paralegal. I specialize in privacy law and contract law.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Retired intelligence officer, former corrections officer, former child abuse investigator...now I fish
  • Paul02129
    Paul02129 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Detective
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I.T. manager for a Drug and Alcohol rehabilitation centre.
  • charlesdjstanley
    charlesdjstanley Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Engineer.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Bit of this and a bit of that. Mom, aromatherapist, cake baker and decorator, writer, amateur photographer
    A Jack of all trades and master of none, is better by far than a master of one
  • Its_T_Time
    Its_T_Time Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I’m a registered nurse who works for an orthopedic company managing the process that determines whether nonconforming product out in the field is a patient safety risk. In other words, I help keep our patients safe.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I ran our Family Home Improvement and Renovation Company for 26 years until my recent Divorce. I also Renovate & redesign 100+ year old homes & bring them back to their original beauty.

I am also a Social Activist standing and fighting for Human Rights & Equality! Expect to find me Standing and sharing my Voice along with my Brothers & Sisters whenever there's a Rally or Protest about something that is important to me.

“Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
  • MenstrualBloodMagick
    Options
    I work the prestigious job of a meat clerk at a butcher block. It keeps me on my feet all day so it’s easy to get my recommended 10K steps.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Retired Intelligence Officer

Now I fish
  • WispyBlue
    WispyBlue Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Funemployed
  • mrronbacon
    mrronbacon Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Network Administrator and IP engineer for a small cellular company and a small ISP in Pennsylvania. I sit at my desk or behind the wheel for 5-7 hours a day. Father of 3 where I am active but not as much as I wish.
  • Faiz031
    Faiz031 Posts: 81 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Head of IT, in charge of IT strategy and telecommunications for a large medical company
  • ryanthegreat314
    ryanthegreat314 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I am the top sales agent, literally numero uno, for a major life insurance company here in the US. Actually in the process of becoming the corporate trainer for sales.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Felony Court stuff
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    stuff
    and I dabble in things
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    ^^^ she dabbles in too many things for her own good...

...me... I fix things......
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Retired,
    Oil & Gas Exploration
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I help people help themselves.