What does your lunch bag look like?

Options
12346»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I use a 6 pack bag so it's big and bulky but it works for me. If it doesn't come in my bag to work with me I don't eat it. And of course it's pink!

http://www.sixpackbags.com/products/by-style/meal-management/expert-innovator.html

I really need one of these.Saw them about a year ago- just couldn't bring myself to splurge- maybe for Christmas.

I had an ezpack? I think_ i don't know- it was about 50 bucks and it was amazing- I could fit all sorts of stuff in it.

I left for an over night trip- maybe noon on Saturday- back by Sunday night- effing cats ran out of food and one of them pissed in it to prove a point.

now I'm back to my silly Rachel Ray bag that is stand up with handles- looks a little like a purse- barely fits anything in it- so depressing.

I have a "cute" one as well, it was handy in the beginning because I wasn't really anticipating that'd I'd be taking my meal planning so serious, but now I'm rethinking my options. Apparently buying this bag through Bodybuilding.com is, like, +$100, but the Six Pack website is like seventy. I'd say it's a pretty good investment, I really like the blue & white one from BB but it's flippin' expensive!

indeedy.

I feel like the cute psuedo purse ones don't fit tupper wear well- and if you pack more than 3 tupperwears it's impossible. I can only cram about 700-1000 caloires in it of "real" food- more obviously if it is more processed stuff. Frustrating- really really frustrating.

i have found flat longer ones- or rectangular ones fit tupper wear better. - also I guess depends a lot on your tupperwear as well- all mine are the same size and shape for consistency on the scale. easier. they don't stack well in the up right purse type bags. :(
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I have a cheap promotional soft side sixpack cooler bag from Tetley's English Ale.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    This is my even day lunchbox.

1970-H.R.-Pufnstuf.jpg

I used to love this show!!!
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Right now I am working from home, but I am really coveting this Zojirushi system for next semester when I'll be teaching. :)
    http://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-SL-JAE14SA-Bento-Stainless-Silver/dp/B000246GSE