Is 'eating at deficit' enough?

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Let me ask you a simple question, Penny.

My calorie target for each day 3400 calories. I have my macros set accordingly. If I have 350 calories to spare and all my macros/micros will still be on target if I eat 6 Oreo cookies (or anything you want to define as unhealthy), how will those Oreo cookies impact me negatively? How are they unhealthy for me?

I'll answer... they will not and they are not.

that's because oreo's are amazing.

They are amazing mouth-gasms of awesome....That's why I only ate 9 of them last night instead of 18.
    FTFY

One day I will make you cake that will cause Oreos to lose their appeal.
  • SpencersHeart
    SpencersHeart Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    bump to read later...
  • Chocolatdee1203
    Options
    If a defict is all it takes can someone explain to me why I have had a deficit of 1000+ everyday for 2wks and have lost only .4 lbs? Feel free to look at my diary, I am eating only healthy foods veggies, smoothies, chicken, fish, salads, fruit, and I am working out. I am supremely pissed. I am not going to stop but I am working my tail off and nothing is happening. I am hoping that one day I step on the scale and it is down 5lbs lol

Either you have a medical condition that's not been diagnosed or you don't have a deficit of 1000+ every day. Frequently, the calories-out end the equation is difficult to pinpoint. And often, we are eating more than we think we are.

I have a Body Media band and I am tracking my food via the app and using a scale so I don't know what is going on. But thanks for the medical condition tid bit that was really nice to read, lol. Per my knowledge my health is fine.
  • deethebee83
    Options
    o
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    If a defict is all it takes can someone explain to me why I have had a deficit of 1000+ everyday for 2wks and have lost only .4 lbs? Feel free to look at my diary, I am eating only healthy foods veggies, smoothies, chicken, fish, salads, fruit, and I am working out. I am supremely pissed. I am not going to stop but I am working my tail off and nothing is happening. I am hoping that one day I step on the scale and it is down 5lbs lol

Either you have a medical condition that's not been diagnosed or you don't have a deficit of 1000+ every day. Frequently, the calories-out end the equation is difficult to pinpoint. And often, we are eating more than we think we are.

I have a Body Media band and I am tracking my food via the app and using a scale so I don't know what is going on. But thanks for the medical condition tid bit that was really nice to read, lol. Per my knowledge my health is fine.

Not losing weight is sometimes how people learn about a condition, like PCOS or Type2 diabetes. My cousin recently was diagnosed with Type 2 because after struggling with weight loss for a few months, she finally went to the doctor and got tested.

You might want to start your own thread and get some advice that way. :flowerforyou: