Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Down another 1.5 lbs to 176!!!! So excited!
  • jessicajm
    Options
    =/ ugh... up two pounds. 235. >:(
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    No loss this week....still at 157, which I expected. Next week will be a massive loss. I am still getting back into the swing of things after my vacay!
    Hope you beautiful ladies are having a wonderful day. Congrats to you who have lost AND to the ones that haven't!
    You are all doing a great job! :flowerforyou:

Dani
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I've weighed in at 136.6 lb this week, so down 0.6 from last week.

I think it would have been more if it wasn't for the excessive drinking on saturday night and the recovery chinese yesterday lol! I was really well behaved the rest of the week though, and I can't completely deny myself social activities like this when I'm at uni. Back on the wagon today.

Good luck everyone!

Haha I feel ya!! Did some drinking Saturday after applebee's and then had recovery pizza and slice of pie on sunday! No regrets here though. :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Good morning Pin-Ups

My weight this morning is 147 lbs. :( I'm having health issues and weighting (lol) for tests results from my Dr.

Congrats to everyone and thank you for another encouraging week!

Karen

I hope they figure out what's going on. I'm so glad you're still here and weighing in anyway! Most people drop out when they start having problems because they don't want to hurt the groups numbers. The numbers don't matter though!! We're here to support each other when it gets hard. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I've only lost half a pound this week - so down to 178. Am hoping that its just my body getting used to a few more calories and then it will start to come off again! Has anyone else noticed this when they upped their calories from what MFP suggests?

I did! Bumped up to 1400-1500 on days when I don't workout, and around 1800 or so when I do. Works for me!!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I'm up today due to a bad week and an even worse weekend. I'm sure it's mostly water weight from WAY too much sodium and not enough water, but I'm sure the massive amount of booze I drank on Friday didn't help.

I'm hoping to get back on track, but all of my free time is being sucked by sewing my husband's Halloween costume (or him insisting we go out with friends/family, lol). I'm hoping to do some of my shorter workouts to make time for both exercise and sewing and drink a ton of water and be back down next week.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Weighed in at 151.2 today. Not much difference from last week (i think)! Those darn 140s keep eluding me!!! LOL

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    I've weighed in at 136.6 lb this week, so down 0.6 from last week.

I think it would have been more if it wasn't for the excessive drinking on saturday night and the recovery chinese yesterday lol! I was really well behaved the rest of the week though, and I can't completely deny myself social activities like this when I'm at uni. Back on the wagon today.

Good luck everyone!

Haha I feel ya!! Did some drinking Saturday after applebee's and then had recovery pizza and slice of pie on sunday! No regrets here though. :)

Hahaha!! Me too!! Went out with some friends Sat nite and totally over indulged in the alcohol. I just had a "forget about it" attitude since i haven't gone out in a while or had a drink in a while. It was my treat. :) Recuped with a baconator burger from Wendy's. I at least went for the single when i probably could've easily scarfed down a double! LOL
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 236.6 today! maybe i finally broke my plateau :) 1.6 lbs away from my first mini goal! yay!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I got a new scale so I need to change my starting weight too.
    Starting weight: 292
    Today's weigh in: 279

I lost 7lbs this week! :)
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    I must be at a plateau. Weighed in again at 150 today. This week, I am making some major changes. I hope to see a 2-3 lb loss next week!
  • Tammiemoore1982
    Options
    Hi Rach, i can't find the chart anymore it says its been moved or deleted :sad:
  • RachVR6
    Options

Hmmm not sure why...but I haven't posted the chart for this week yet. I'll put it up in a Week 7 post, sometime after lunch when I have most of the weights. :flowerforyou:
  • Tammiemoore1982
    Options

Hmmm not sure why...but I haven't posted the chart for this week yet. I'll put it up in a Week 7 post, sometime after lunch when I have most of the weights. :flowerforyou:

Oh im so silly i was looking at the chart at the beginning of the post!!!:blushing: Im so crazy!!!:laugh:
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    187.2 for me. I am sick sick sick though, so not sure how accurate this is... i didn't exercise or eat properly all week...
  • Kristin77
    Options
    Hi Pin-Ups. I survived the Thanksgiving weekend without being too bad. However I went to weigh myself this morning and I need a new battery for my scale; as it's a long weekend here I can't pick up a battery today, so leave my weight the same as last week as I won't make it into town until mid-week. For those of you in Canada, happy Thanksgiving!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Happy Monday girls! Weight today is 204!! What a great way to start the week. I can be under 200 in 2 weeks or less!

BTW Rach--Last week I told you wrong. My weight was 207 not 209. Do you mind changing last week so the percentages will be correct?

Thanks girls for your continued motivation. I'm so glad I found this group!

I <3 Pin-Ups!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Lookin' good so far ladies!!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Blah...weigh in 202.

PMDD is horrific this month. I was so awful yesterday I wanted to just crawl into bed and ignore my family.

Oh well...

Katie