Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options
Okay the last column shows you your average loss/gain per week. That number helps keep me positive on weeks when I go up a couple lbs. It helps you see that you're still headed in the right direction, even if you have a bad week.

I welcome anyone to join at anytime! Just send me your current weight, and then weigh in with us every monday. Post throughout the week so we can support each other!.....if you're struggling with something, need some advice, or want to share a success...or just tell us how your day was! :flowerforyou:

pinupweek5-3.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone!! The numbers look great!!!
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    Thanks for the chart, it looks great!
  • hjsyndrome
    Options
    WOW, that is awesome. Congrats to everyone.
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Great week everyone!!! So awesome! :smile:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    darn i wish i would have known about this lol. congrats ladies your doing great :D
  • RachVR6
    Options
    darn i wish i would have known about this lol. congrats ladies your doing great :D

Feel free to join us!!
  • Kristin77
    Options
    Wow! Rach thanks for the adding the column to the chart, I've been feeling like I've been stuck the last two weeks, with next to no movement, but my weekly average makes me feel better.

Off to workout.

Good luck pin-ups in week six!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    You do a fabulous job with the chart, Rach!
  • Helinah26
    Options
    okey count me in! so how does this work? when i lose weight you put in on the chart?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    okey count me in! so how does this work? when i lose weight you put in on the chart?

Just send me your current weight and then weigh-in with us every monday, by either messaging me your weight or posting here on the boards. Come here and chat throughout the week so we can support each other and stay motivated!
  • Helinah26
    Options
    Okay thanks :D and i sent you my current weight :)
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Super GREAT work girls.....LOVE the chart!!! :smile:
  • jessicajm
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm at 233.5 as of this morning! Mondays are my weigh in so this is great!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I love seeing this group grow!!!
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Good evening all,

Been at work all day and then went to the shopping mall for some much needed retail therapy!

Thanks for the reminder Rach, I have stayed the same this week at 153lbs. Can't complain really as I haven't been the best girl this week.

Fingers crossed for a good week everyone!

Simone x
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone for another great week of losses!

Welcome to the new Pin-Ups! :flowerforyou:

Karen
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Going running again tonight! Can't wait! I'm gonna change up my music again.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    So how does one join in?

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • nurseandi
    Options
    I am also wondering how does one join??
  • RachVR6
    Options
    So how does one join in?

Katie (aka Kekibird)
    I am also wondering how does one join??

Just send me your current weight and then weigh-in with us every monday, by either messaging me your weight or posting here on the boards. Come here and chat throughout the week so we can support each other and stay motivated!