Options
    I love all the new adds!
    More people make us stronger!

Welcome new Pin-ups!

Rach- the chart looks great! Thanks!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Rach you're a rock star with that chart - thanks again!

Our combined total is fantastic! Finger's crossed for a great week 6 for everyone.

Hi to all the new pin ups - tell us a bit about yourselves?
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Alright, I may take this week to adjust to popping in and meeting everyone.

I'm Katie. I'm almost 30 (birthday is in Nov). I am a single mommy to a great little guy named Jake.

I'm about 5'9" and currently weighing too much :(

Exercise is tough because of the little man and my lack of sitter options so I have to get creative. I do DVDs at home, I try to jog/walk around the 'hood. When it's nice, I try to swim.

So, that's roughly me :)

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    congrats everyone!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Got my run in. Pushed a bit harder due to my relationship issues. Did good for my body...not so much for my head and heart. :ohwell:
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! I love the idea!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I'm hoping for a better week this week... but I'll be traveling for work two days... and TOMs coming... so who know?!?!?!?! lol
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Sorry I was late getting my number in this week. I'm out of town. But I lost 2.5 lbs this week! I'm currently 209! Good job everyone!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    So how does one join in?

Katie (aka Kekibird)

Glad you're joining! It's a fun group. :)
  • kellybelly113
    kellybelly113 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Rach - sent you a message to join up! YAY
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Got my run in. Pushed a bit harder due to my relationship issues. Did good for my body...not so much for my head and heart. :ohwell:

Glad you got your run in, hope you're ok :smile:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Did curves this morning 415 calories!! :D for some reason im really hungry. Im just gonna have to drink more water then. it has definetely been one of those days when all i wanna do is get my favorite meal and scarf it down. ( bacon cheese burger french fries and chocolate milk shake) :/
    Options
    I don't see my name anymore. :-(
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options

At least you didn't pull the covers over your head and sulk. You're doing the right thing. And use that stress as motivation. Trust me, it works. You'll work out harder and your stress levels will decrease.

Ps: Boys are dumb. Lol
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    Typical, day after weigh in and I've lost 0.6lb, taking me below my pre holiday weight. Well at least I'll have a good loss next monday! Hope everyone has a good week this week!
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well done all! keep up the good work! :happy:
  • Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great work ladies!!
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options

That is is the best time to exercise, when your stressed/pissed/etc. You can get it all out and clear your head a bit. i hope your issue resolves itself in a way that is good and good for you. =)
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Rach: I am sorry you are going through relationship problems. Working out always makes me feel better and helps to clear my head. How is C25K going for you? I just started week 2 even though I have been doing the program for 4 weeks!

Kayleigh: I know the feeling! My weigh is usually lowest Wed or Thur and then slowly rises for the rest of the week! Oh well!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Rach: I am sorry you are going through relationship problems. Working out always makes me feel better and helps to clear my head. How is C25K going for you? I just started week 2 even though I have been doing the program for 4 weeks!

Thanks...I'm trying to teach myself to stop being so reliant on others. I need to be happy when it's just me and know that with our without someone, I'l be okay.

I'm still doing week 1 of c25k, but I did 10, 1min runs yesterday instead of the 8. I might jump up to week 2 tomorrow, but I'm really trying to correct my form and run correctly before I push any harder. We'll see.