Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to keep mine too. They could be a little smaller since I had my son less than a year ago, but they're a good size and the Mr. likes 'em. :wink:

My little boy has been on a whirlwind today. He had therapy this morning and he has been non stop until about an hour and a half ago, now he's napping. Thank goodness.

Baking a caramel pecan topped pumpkin cheesecake for my Mr and father in law. I had to make something that I didn't like! :laugh:
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've thought about a reduction, as I've been a C cup since i was about 11 and am currently a DD. I am fairly large boned so my frame isn't overwhelmed, but they still seem to big.

I'm waiting till I get to my optimum weight before any hard-core thinking about it though. Shopping sucks when your chest doesn't fit into anything but a L, regardless of the rest of you.
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    hey ladies! I have a question, which my be a little personal. So I apologize in advance.

I was wondering if any of you had ever thought of a breast reduction. I have lost about 20 lbs now, and have lost nothing in my boobs, which are rather large. I plan on waiting until I lose more before I do anything about it... but i don't think they are going anywhere...

The thought of it freaks me out a little, and just wanted to know if I was alone!

Thanks!

I think i'd def wait until I'd lost the weight to see what I wanted to do. I've always had big boobs, which got quite fat as I did! I'm now in the high 170s and my boobs are a lot perter and slimmer, especially on the chest/collarbone area. I found push ups really toned and slimmed down that area
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I think i'd def wait until I'd lost the weight to see what I wanted to do. I've always had big boobs, which got quite fat as I did! I'm now in the high 170s and my boobs are a lot perter and slimmer, especially on the chest/collarbone area. I found push ups really toned and slimmed down that area

Maybe I need to start doing pushups.....I have no tone or definition on my chest. :happy:
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Thanks for the advice guys! I am definitely going to wait until I've reached my ideal weight, and then make some decisions... I guess I'll just have to wait and see how my body changes!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    One of our vendors brought in a couple boxes of donuts, muffins, pastries, etc this morning. Honestly, I'm not even the least bit tempted to grab anything. It doesn't look particularly appealing and I'm more focused on my goal of hitting 160 by the time my family visits me. Plus eating a bunch of crap will just negate my run this evening. :)

It's funny watching everyone else digging in and going back for seconds. In between mouthfuls they keep complaining about how fat they're getting or how much sugar this is..blah, blah, blah. It's kind of amusing, knowing I used to do the same thing.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    It's funny watching everyone else digging in and going back for seconds. In between mouthfuls they keep complaining about how fat they're getting or how much sugar this is..blah, blah, blah. It's kind of amusing, knowing I used to do the same thing.

That used to happen a lot at my old job. I wouldn't indulge (I was skinnier and smarter then) and I would hear, "You need to eat some of this, you're too skinny and it will save us from adding more pounds." Um yeah...
  • RachVR6
    Options
    That used to happen a lot at my old job. I wouldn't indulge (I was skinnier and smarter then) and I would hear, "You need to eat some of this, you're too skinny and it will save us from adding more pounds." Um yeah...

Yes! The people standing here complaining that they don't need it and are getting fat are freaking out at me for saying no thanks. 'Why don't you want any?? It's so good. You really need to eat some!!!' I'm like no...really I don't. :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Yeah, I know people that do that. ( My mom being one of them ) It makes me laugh.
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options

Yes! The people standing here complaining that they don't need it and are getting fat are freaking out at me for saying no thanks. 'Why don't you want any?? It's so good. You really need to eat some!!!' I'm like no...really I don't. :)

~Great job staying focused!! You'll be right where u wanna be in no time if you keep that attitude!

~Well, my Day # 2 workout in the books, YaY! I am sooo sore today tho!!
  • sugarskull5
    Options
    At first I did think it was gallbladder because I had some of the symptoms, but I don't have constipation problems, then I thought it might of been kidney stones, but it doesn't say anything about shoulder pain
    I didn't workout again today, the pain is still there, very painful at times, it even paralyze some of my movement. I been having this discomfort for about a week now :sad:
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    At first I did think it was gallbladder because I had some of the symptoms, but I don't have constipation problems, then I thought it might of been kidney stones, but it doesn't say anything about shoulder pain
    I didn't workout again today, the pain is still there, very painful at times, it even paralyze some of my movement. I been having this discomfort for about a week now :sad:

I would definitely make an appointment with your doctor, then. You don't have to have all of the symptoms for it to be your gallbladder. It could be something else, but you should definitely seek medical help if the pain is that bad. Feel better!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    I didn't have constipation with my gallbladder. They had to take it out. Ick.

First part of today's workout down. Wii Fit and Kick boxing. Now just to wait until the Mr. gets home from work to go for our walk! :)

Thinking about going to look for some invitations and stuff for our little boys first birthday party!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    So I want to get down to around 155 by the end of the year........that means I have to lose around 1.8 lbs a week for the next 13 weeks. Hmmmm It doesn't sound like a lot but I fear it will be hard to achieve. I really hope I can make it though.

Tonight I'm working on my CardioX routine and tomorrow is Arms and Back (one of my favorites) I'm bummed that I got behind this week and didn't get a workout in on Monday, and I'm afraid how Thur will play out because I have class. I think I'll have to wake up early to get my workout in before going to work. We'll see how that goes.

:smile:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Rach great job with the willpower

sugarskull sorry to hear you are having pain.

I'm having my own dilemma! I've gained 6 lbs in the past 3 days! I went to my Dr. this morning and she sent me for bloodwork. I'm hoping that it is just my thyroid out of whack and my prescription needs to be adjusted. It's going to at least a week before she gets the results, at the rate I'm gaining that would be another 14 lbs!!! :noway:

Karen
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    A bit lost. I had a great sense of motivation then my son left for a week to visit his dad.

During that time I did very little and just relaxed.

Now, I'm struggling to get back into some routine. I have no clue what to do. I'm just so tired.

Ugh........

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • sugarskull5
    Options

I would definitely make an appointment with your doctor, then. You don't have to have all of the symptoms for it to be your gallbladder. It could be something else, but you should definitely seek medical help if the pain is that bad. Feel better!

The only thing stopping me from going to the doctor is that I don't have insurance, I know I'm gonna have to go different testings and to be honest with you, I don't have the money for that :(, so I'm just taking pain meds in hopes it goes away
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options

Rach--I had a stressful day as well yesterday. (not relationship related...family related ugh!)
    So I did a little yoga...didn't work. Hit the elliptical...a little better. Then I finally had to run it out lastnight! ahhh...much better!
    Nothing beats a good run!

Dani

I hear you!! I was in a foul mood this afternoon, just found out as I was heading to the gym that I've pretty much lost one of my clients at work, they keep decreasing and decreasing their order until it's almost nothing. Didn't think I was in the mood for the gym - the fat girl inside was telling me to go home and get some chocolate bars on the way! But I DIDN'T I sweated it out on the cross trainer and my God I feel so much better now! If they don't want my business, screw 'em! Hehehe

xx
  • cathcakey
    Options
    One of our vendors brought in a couple boxes of donuts, muffins, pastries, etc this morning. Honestly, I'm not even the least bit tempted to grab anything. It doesn't look particularly appealing and I'm more focused on my goal of hitting 160 by the time my family visits me. Plus eating a bunch of crap will just negate my run this evening. :)

Haha, love it! Great job with the will power -you sound really focussed on your goal :-)
  • cathcakey
    Options
    hey ladies! I have a question, which my be a little personal. So I apologize in advance.

I was wondering if any of you had ever thought of a breast reduction. I have lost about 20 lbs now, and have lost nothing in my boobs, which are rather large. I plan on waiting until I lose more before I do anything about it... but i don't think they are going anywhere...

The thought of it freaks me out a little, and just wanted to know if I was alone!

Thanks!

*Teensy bit jealous here*
    My boobs definitely disappear with my excess weight! And I kinda like them as they are!! (luckily my boyfriend's a bum man...)
    xx