Teen girl kicked out of Planet Fitness

Options
12345679»

Replies

• determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I work out at home.
    I work out in a gym and I have done so on and off for years in different states and cities and have never heard of anything like this happening.

Why would ONE silly incident make you glad you work out at home? (Not that there's anything wrong with that. I would myself if I had the space and money for the equipment.)

Because I can work out whenever I want, in booty shorts and a sports bra, not have to wait for anyone else to finish with anything I need, and my shower and bed are about five steps away at any given time? Working out at home is AWESOME.

That being said, I CAN'T work out at a gym where I live (limited hours and I have tattoos) so I guess I just make do with what I have?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm so impressed with all the experts in here. Give me a break people!

It's because I wear a head band, isn't it? That's why I seem like an expert.

I'm definitely not an expert, but I do wear a headband. I have long hair and it keeps my hair off my face and neck. Maybe I'm an expert at hair securing.

I'm not an expert also. I didn't get what the comment meant as well (like you replied in your first response to it). I was just saying the headband thing because Planet Fitness doesn't allow headbands because they look too athletic and are intimidating. But, actually, they are just a way to secure hair (or for some people they help with absorbing sweat).
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

I'm definitely not an expert, but I do wear a headband. I have long hair and it keeps my hair off my face and neck. Maybe I'm an expert at hair securing.

I'm not an expert also. I didn't get what the comment meant as well (like you replied in your first response to it). I was just saying the headband thing because Planet Fitness doesn't allow headbands because they look too athletic and are intimidating. But, actually, they are just a way to secure hair (or for some people they help with absorbing sweat).

They don't allow headbands?! Too intimidating ?!?! How did I miss that tidbit? That's absurd. Oh yeah..and the other reason I wear a headband..I sweat like a pig :laugh:

P.S.-I creeped your profile-hey fellow Canadian! Is it spring where you are yet?

It is spring. The cherry blossoms are in bloom.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My boobs alone would get me kicked out, lawd
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

They don't allow headbands?! Too intimidating ?!?! How did I miss that tidbit? That's absurd. Oh yeah..and the other reason I wear a headband..I sweat like a pig :laugh:

P.S.-I creeped your profile-hey fellow Canadian! Is it spring where you are yet?

It is spring. The cherry blossoms are in bloom.

Nice! Spring is just starting to show itself here. (southwestern Ontario). Today was warm and the grass is turning green again..finally!

Yay!

We mostly get rain here. Only a few snow days this winter.