I need a new husband

Options
123457»

Replies

• kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just want somebody to kill spiders for me.

hahaha, true story.

Me, last week hahahaha
  • kytte
    Options
    (Okay trolls, have fun. I really need the laugh tonight.)
    I think you have our roles confused.

Or do I? . . . o.O
  • kytte
    Options
    I say divorce or find a boyfriend.

Or get some awesome battery operated boyfriends and get on here for conversation. :)

Don't I have to divorce first and THEN get a boyfriend? I mean, it seems like the right thing to do. :P
  • kytte
    Options
    After what mine said to me yesterday, I raise my hand to this, and I like the BOB idea as well!! Lol

Spill the beans!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Or get some awesome battery operated boyfriends and get on here for conversation. :)

Don't I have to divorce first and THEN get a boyfriend? I mean, it seems like the right thing to do. :P

Meh. He isnt doing the right thing.
  • kytte
    Options
    Depending on the size of the hubby, you could lose anywhere from 180-300+ lbs should he meet an unpleasant demise.

Does he like hiking in the canyons near unguarded drop offs?

(I kid, NSA!! You know I prefer disposing of the body in the pig pen.)

It's already been suggested that I stab him to death with an icicle, so the evidence melts, but then I realized he has a ****ty life insurance policy.
  • kytte
    Options

Meh. He isnt doing the right thing.

Yes, but I don't exactly plan on being as shallow as he is. ;) I mean, if my knight shows up then to hell with it I'm leavin, but I plan on an insurmountable quantity of reality checks.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend's name is Hitachi. When you want quality, always buy European or Japanese. ALWAYS.

That *kitten* is cheating on me!!! :)

Nah, I've heard that Hitachi is a surprisingly common name. I'm sure they're not the same!