Geek Humor!

Options

Replies

• SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    A wife asks her husband, a computer programmer; "Could you please go to the store for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6!"

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.

The wife asks him, "Why the hell did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"

He replied, "They had eggs."

Well done.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    t068art.jpg
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Nq98ZDp.gif
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    A wife asks her husband, a computer programmer; "Could you please go to the store for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6!"

applause-o.gif
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    A Physicist and a mathematician setting in a faculty lounge. Suddenly, the coffee machine catches on fire. The physicist grabs a bucket and leap towards the sink, filled the bucket with water and puts out the fire. Second day, the same two sit in the same lounge. Again, the coffee machine catches on fire. This time, the mathematician stands up, got a bucket, hand the bucket to the physicist, thus reducing the problem to a previously solved one.

A mathematician and a physicist agree to a psychological experiment. The mathematician is put in a chair in a large empty room and a beautiful naked woman is placed on a bed at the other end of the room. The psychologist explains, "You are to remain in your chair. Every five minutes, I will move your chair to a position halfway between its current location and the woman on the bed." The mathematician looks at the psychologist in disgust. "What? I'm not going to go through this. You know I'll never reach the bed!" And he gets up and storms out. The psychologist makes a note on his clipboard and ushers the physicist in. He explains the situation, and the physicist's eyes light up and he starts drooling. The psychologist is a bit confused. "Don't you realize that you'll never reach her?" The physicist smiles and replied, "Of course! But I'll get close enough for all practical purposes!"
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

I like that!
  • maab_connor
    Options
    english.jpg
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    ooooooo nerds...

for laughs.
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    english.jpg

So true!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Eh, gads! I laughed so hard. I will definitely have to come back to this thread to check in. I don't have any major funnies myself, but I will remain on the lookout!
  • maab_connor
    Options
    a geologist, a physicist and a statistician went out hunting. they were all in the same deer blind, when along came a large, 15 point buck.

the geologist fired and missed by five feet to the right.

the physicist fired and missed by five feet to the left

the statistician yelled "I GOT IT!"
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    A doctor, a civil engineer and a programmer are discussing whose profession is the oldest.
    “Surely medicine is the oldest profession,” says the doctor. “God took a rib from Adam and created Eve and if this isn’t medicine I’ll be…”
    The civil engineer breaks in:
    “But before that He created the heavens and the earth from chaos. Now that’s civil engineering to me.”
    The programmer thinks a bit and then says:
    “And who do you think created chaos?”

--

My neighbor's garage band is called 1023MB. They can't get a gig.

--

There are only two difficult things in Computer Science: Cache invalidation, naming things, and and "off by one" errors.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    a geologist, a physicist and a statistician went out hunting. they were all in the same deer blind, when along came a large, 15 point buck.

the geologist fired and missed by five feet to the right.

the physicist fired and missed by five feet to the left

the statistician yelled "I GOT IT!"

:laugh:
  • angelzxy321
    angelzxy321 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    A physicist, an engineer and a programmer were in a car driving over a steep alpine pass when the brakes failed. The car was getting faster and faster, they were struggling to get round the corners and once or twice only the feeble crash barrier saved them from crashing down the side of the mountain. They were sure they were all going to die, when suddenly they spotted an escape lane. They pulled into the escape lane, and came safely to a halt.

The physicist said "We need to model the friction in the brake pads and the resultant temperature rise, see if we can work out why they failed".

The engineer said "I think I've got a wrench in the back. I'll take a look and see if I can work out what's wrong".

The programmer said "Why don't we get going again and see if it's reproducible?"
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    nerd-rage-gif-i13.gif
  • madhatter2013
    Options
    funny-gif-nerd-prank-math.gif
  • madhatter2013
    Options
    Computer_Nerd.gif
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    funny-gif-nerd-prank-math.gif

Ok so everytime I see one of the dodge avenger I totally want to do just like this Gif and add a S
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Epic nerd humor!
  • madhatter2013
    Options
    th?id=HN.608035243140909938&w=177&h=174&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7