Replies

• perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I am in for the guns, I like guns.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Far too many women are mediocre. I like the special ones.

And far too many men think they are special but are really mediocre :tongue:
    Love it!
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    Like GUNS? Or guns????? lol
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Far too many women are mediocre. I like the special ones.

And far too many men think they are special but are really mediocre :tongue:
    Love it!

I sense mediocrity
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm out on the cardboardaux. I don't like purses. They annoy me. I much prefer a wallet or money clip, but if I MUST carry more with me, I take along my old backpack style diaper bag that I call my survival kit. You know, in case the zombie apocalypse happens. I take that **** very seriously.
    I don't like purses either.. I keep everything I can in my pocket.. OR.. Keep stuff inside my cellphone case.
    Obviously if it doesn't fit, there's no need to bring it with me.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I have only had a manicure/pedicure once in my life and I hated it so much that you couldn't pay me to do it again.

I would much rather shop for art supplies or books or fishing gear than shoes.

My boyfriend has more skin products than I do. In all fairness, he has psoriasis, but still.

I am completely unapologetic about these things. Attempting to make me more conventionally lady-like will only get you my disdain.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks, cellulite (my legs look like I've been repeatedly beaten with bags filled with coins), more facial hair than any man I've ever dated.

Well, I'm not even sure I'm mediocre anymore. :frown:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks, cellulite (my legs look like I've been repeatedly beaten with bags filled with coins), more facial hair than any man I've ever dated.

Oh phooey.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'm out on the cardboardaux. I don't like purses. They annoy me. I much prefer a wallet or money clip, but if I MUST carry more with me, I take along my old backpack style diaper bag that I call my survival kit. You know, in case the zombie apocalypse happens. I take that **** very seriously.

How dare you not love the cardbordeaux! We can't be friends anymore. I vote you off the mediocre island.

Just kidding.

Zombie preparedness is a must! Rule #1 - cardio!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    In for the bacon eating beer drinking mediocre women

<sigh> I don't even fit in with the mediocre women. I don't drink and I don't eat/cook/buy bacon (or any other meat). I adopted my kid, so I don't have a c-section scar or loads of pregnancy stretch marks... I do have boobs though, so I guess I fit that part of the description. I also have hips. And I make GREAT bagel sammiches...

You had me at bagel sammiches. :love:
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Speaking of bacon being a food group...

bacon_humor_body_by_bacon_tee_shirt-rfc79f16361754b2fa398c8582f88dd04_8nazu_324.jpg

I wish I could say I was the inventor of the term "cardbordeaux", but I am not, though I can't remember where I originally heard it. It is like pronouncing Target "tar-jay". It is a fancy name for a pedestrian item. I mean, you must admit that cardbordeaux sounds so much fancier than wine-in-a-box. Ya know what I'm sayin'?
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Like GUNS? Or guns????? lol

What he means is, guns, or firearms? But I haven't seen many guns in this thread >.>
  • kytte
    Options

Don't feel bad, I'm rockin the sideburns. ;)
  • kytte
    Options

How dare you not love the cardbordeaux! We can't be friends anymore. I vote you off the mediocre island.

Just kidding.

Zombie preparedness is a must! Rule #1 - cardio!

I made "mediocre" island! Voting me off my own island is like Steve Jobs being kicked out of his own company! And damn right you'll remember zombie preparedness if you want in on my loot. ;)