The "Mediocre" Woman

Options

Replies

• rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    The only part of me that is "model-y" is my height, I've been a school custodian for 33 years! ( oh the stories I can tell!) I like gin and my stretch marks have stretch marks. As for boobs, they are making friends with my belly button. Can I be in this club too?
  • LVCeltGirl
    LVCeltGirl Posts: 473
    Options
    ~runs in hoping that I didn't miss anything~ I'm fashionably late right? Had to get some vodka, who's up for some Raspberry Lemondrop Martinis?

Got it all, stretch marks (and I only wish they were from children), crows feet, C-section scar, cellulite, still too many pounds on me (but less than there was) and now gallbladder surgery scars too. I want to spend my money on workout clothes, and of course shoes. On the plus side, I don't watch the normal "chick flicks" and I do love to cook especially with Bacon!
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    mediocre???.....hell, we are awesome......can I join?....I have "laugh lines" not crows feet, love my beer, can swear with the best of em.....pump my own gas, replace my washer fluid..("no I don't need any help with that, thanks, dude"), my sammiches are awesome, I lift heavy things.....omg, is that the time already?.....off to happy hour!!!:)
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Who said margaritas? I know someone said margaritas!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    ~runs in hoping that I didn't miss anything~ I'm fashionably late right? Had to get some vodka, who's up for some Raspberry Lemondrop Martinis?

Got it all, stretch marks (and I only wish they were from children), crows feet, C-section scar, cellulite, still too many pounds on me (but less than there was) and now gallbladder surgery scars too. I want to spend my money on workout clothes, and of course shoes. On the plus side, I don't watch the normal "chick flicks" and I do love to cook especially with Bacon!

I'm usually a vanilla cake lemondrop girl, but I'll give your raspberry one a whirl! Shake it up!
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm def. not a model. I work on my own car, fix my own plumbing ( I don't do electrical so don't ask :wink: ), can ride a motorcycle and drive stick, prefer scotch....do I get to join this club?

Do you own your own power tools?
    Truthfully you had me at plumbing. :smokin:
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Who said margaritas? I know someone said margaritas!

Party up in here!
  • leodora1
    leodora1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Almost 40... no modeling here... just short curvy middle aged woman with a c-section belly who loves bacon and well, boobs are good too. But, I am weird and cool in other ways which frankly become more important the older I get anyway. The body doesn't "improve" with age... not by a long shot.
  • kytte
    Options
    Here's why you should vote for me to be a "mediocre" gal...

1) I buy my bras at a place that proclaims "The alphabet starts at 'D'."
    2) A glass of wine...the bottle itself is made of glass, therefore, one bottle = one glass.
    3) I'm fluent in profanity

ETA: This is currently my favorite top...
    il_570xN.503531857_el7t.jpg

WIN
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Ha, this is the best topic ever.

I enjoy making homemade mac and cheese with velveeta. Margaritas for days... though lately it's all about rum and coke.

Still a girly girl though. I can hold my own... most of the time.

(And I heard bacon, mmmm bacon.)

I've been into rummy drinks lately. Must be the spring weather - makes me picture myself on a tropical island somewhere listening to Bob Marley and watching the dolphins. *sigh*

But unlike you, I cannot hold my liquor. I can have two or three strong drinks, and I'm DONE. Not that I'll black out, but there's a good chance I'll get sick if I drink past this point...
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    So, so far we got boobs, bacon, and what else?

Wait, there's more?

Samwichs - D'Uh!
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    <--Doesn't aim to be a model...now can I have some bacon please?
  • leodora1
    Options
    In other words... baby still got back.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    You rang?

Wrinkles?...getting some
    Stretch marks? yep and I have a banging csection scar...yay me!
    Cellulite? Yep
    Drink beer? Yep...vodka, too
    Swears like a sailor? Hell yes
    Pasty white? Yep unless I hit the tanning bed..that's bad for you, kids
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

bacon, boobs, enjoys sex.

I think that's pretty much it. the rest is gravy.

In for gravy
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Ha, this is the best topic ever.

I enjoy making homemade mac and cheese with velveeta. Margaritas for days... though lately it's all about rum and coke.

Still a girly girl though. I can hold my own... most of the time.

(And I heard bacon, mmmm bacon.)

I've been into rummy drinks lately. Must be the spring weather - makes me picture myself on a tropical island somewhere listening to Bob Marley and watching the dolphins. *sigh*

But unlike you, I cannot hold my liquor. I can have two or three strong drinks, and I'm DONE. Not that I'll black out, but there's a good chance I'll get sick if I drink past this point...

Hehe, I love the idea of a tropical island... Let's run away!

I'm the same nowadays, I used to be able to drink everything, now I have to limit myself to one type of drink or else pft.
  • leodora1
    Options
    this doesn't make you mediocore at all... it makes you fabulous.
  • Ramen237
    Options
    You rang?

Wrinkles?...getting some
    Stretch marks? yep and I have a banging csection scar...yay me!
    Cellulite? Yep
    Drink beer? Yep...vodka, too
    Swears like a sailor? Hell yes
    Pasty white? Yep unless I hit the tanning bed..that's bad for you, kids

Welcome! I just want to give you a big hug! :flowerforyou:
  • kytte
    Options
    I love margaritas, hate chick flicks, and have laugh lines. I'm also very handy (mechanically inclined) and have my own tools that nobody is allowed to touch.
  • Ramen237
    Options

bacon, boobs, enjoys sex.

I think that's pretty much it. the rest is gravy.

In for gravy

What if I don't enjoy sex?