Most embarrassing thing you're willing to admit

techgal128
techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
I'll start. I'm 26 and I watch Spongebob every morning while I eat my cereal before work.

Replies

• suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    I wash plastic forks. Well, I don't know if that's most embarrassing, but that's what I can think of at the moment.
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Apparently, everyone wants to admit the craziest thing they've done while drunk, but not the most embarrassing thing? Aren't they one and the same?
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    When all my bowls are dirty, I use cups to eat cereal. I've become so used to eating cereal out of cups that it's become a default for me.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    I wash plastic forks when I'm drunk too.
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Apparently, everyone wants to admit the craziest thing they've done while drunk, but not the most embarrassing thing? Aren't they one and the same?
    Oooooooo no.
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    When all my bowls are dirty, I use cups to eat cereal. I've become so used to eating cereal out of cups that it's become a default for me.

Me too! I eat soup, cereal, heck even "dry" foods out of cups (with a relatively wide rim). Despite having perfectly clean, available bowls out of which it would admittedly be easier to eat... I only pretend I'm normal when having people over :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    I'll start. I'm 26 and I watch Spongebob every morning while I eat my cereal before work.

Brave soul :heart:
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    I still play Dungeons and Dragons

I also collect Magic Cards...

Although I'm not really embarrassed by all that.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    I went the gym even though I wasn't "feeling well" and decided to just try and ignore it, then I pooped myself when I lifted 70 lb db's on my knees and leaning back to do flat bench press.. annnndddddddd... *squirt* !

(true story)
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    I went the gym even though I wasn't "feeling well" and decided to just try and ignore it, then I pooped myself when I lifted 70 lb db's on my knees and leaning back to do flat bench press.. annnndddddddd... *squirt* !

(true story)

Oh no you didn't!!!!!
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Finished my reps too before I went upstairs in the change room to investigate and clean up.. I figured, it's already happened.. I can't make it not happen .. might as well push out these reps! :laugh:
  • MrsPaulSmith
    MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
    Peeing on yourself after you have children is completely normal. But it means laughing, running, or coughing in public is suddenly extremely embarrassing. I don't know how many times I have left an event early because of this. Thankfully by now it has stopped.
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Ripped shorts doing deep squats.
  • TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    Ripped my pants when bending over to pick something up.... when meeting the new boss.

Should have gone with the "squat, don't bend" method of object retrieval LOL
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    I'm not.. :flowerforyou:
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Ripped my pants when bending over to pick something up.... when meeting the new boss.

Should have gone with the "squat, don't bend" method of object retrieval LOL

I had a teacher leave class early because she ripped her pants. She was so tough that no one dared to even bring it up. Lol
  • FloyMcCaudie
    FloyMcCaudie Posts: 1,132
    When I was kid, my dad once held my hand and kicked me in *kitten* so hard Id have gone flying away if he wasnt holding em in middle on field. I was 13ish
  • Mine_Time
    Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
    When I was in 6th grade, I was building a snowman by myself on the playground at school and a bully came up and started kicking it. So I kicked him in the privates. I didn't think anyone seen me, and lets just say when I got in the classroom all the guys were saying don't mess with Anita she will kick you in nuts LOL Needless to say I didn't get any boyfriends that year LOL
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member

(true story)

Jeez!

You win!
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    I once pooped my pants at work. I was not 4 .. but 40 something. Don't ask ... it was not a good day. I no longer work there. ;-)