Replies

• kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    OK now we're talking.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    MissInfiniti - Your story made me laugh! :)
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    While sitting on the toilet at JC Penneys my 3 yr old daughter opened the stall door and wouldn't close it. The door to the store had been propped wide open. So.... everyone in the store could see me. Fortunately I was wearing a longish dress which I threw over my now crossed legs. People would stop and look at me smiling with my legs crossed and then would realize I'm sitting on a toilet and would look away. Meanwhile, I was trying to get my little daughter to close the stall door. Nope the little **** wouldn't close it. When I was ahem... done. I just stood up and closed the door so I could properly dress myself in privacy.
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I think I was in 7th grade. my math teacher would call kids up and have them do a contest 1v1. Who could answer the multiplication question the fastest, the first person to ring the bell got to give the answer. I got called up and I swear the question was "what is 8x6?". I rang the bell, and then...I...just...froze. Mouth open, blank stare at my 30+ classmates. My face probably turned purple. Worst part was I knew the answer lol just couldn't get my mouth to work. I still have nightmares about that....I'm sure there are plenty more examples of my social difficulties but I have suppressed a good number of them. lol
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    You guys reminded me of something. Whenever I cough too much, I throw up. I was in Macy's and coughed so much I threw up in my mouth. I literally had to hold it in until I walked outside. I puked into a trash can right outside of a restaurant with a bunch of people outside and I just walked away like nothing happened. Lol
  • krisjackson31105
    krisjackson31105 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    MissInfiniti ur cute so I bet the neighbors had a field day with that one.I understand the logic tho kinda.Didn't want to leave a pissy trail lol.
    Well mine is I drove trucks about 4 or 5 years ago and I ate a mexican food we left and couple of hours later I had to crap really bad and I crapped all over my self so I stopped at the nearest rest stop and brought an extra pair of pants and underwear and I changed my clothes and left my underwear and pants in the trash can.Worst times ever.In a big rig truck u cannot stop anywhere.If u have to go u better hold it well that time I could not.Good thing my trainer was asleep all this time and did not know about it.For some reason driving big rig trucks messed my stomach up after I ate certain things.anyways hopefully this wont make ya'll think less of me.
  • RobinAlexader
    RobinAlexader Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I at one point in time posted some NSFW pictures on reddit..and my best friends younger brother found them and even messaged me asking about them...mentioned that he had always had a crush on me and asked if we could be friends with benefits. It was horrible.
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options
    MissInfiniti ur cute so I bet the neighbors had a field day with that one.I understand the logic tho kinda.Didn't want to leave a pissy trail lol.
    Well mine is I drove trucks about 4 or 5 years ago and I ate a mexican food we left and couple of hours later I had to crap really bad and I crapped all over my self so I stopped at the nearest rest stop and brought an extra pair of pants and underwear and I changed my clothes and left my underwear and pants in the trash can.Worst times ever.In a big rig truck u cannot stop anywhere.If u have to go u better hold it well that time I could not.Good thing my trainer was asleep all this time and did not know about it.For some reason driving big rig trucks messed my stomach up after I ate certain things.anyways hopefully this wont make ya'll think less of me.

This totally reminded me of an incident when I was a teenager. My dad was a truck driver and sometimes during the summer I'd ride with him for a few weeks. So this one time I really had to pee and we couldn't stop. My dad is like, just go back in the sleeper and pee in a bottle. I get about halfway through and he hits the brakes to mess with me. I went flying through the curtain and up into the windshield with my junk in my hand and peed all over myself. My dad was a ****.
  • krisjackson31105
    krisjackson31105 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    That sucks.I had that happen to me but I was getting ready for bed and my trainer had to break and I went flying into the dashboard he was like hey get out of the way I have to change gears lol.We had a laugh about it lol.My fear was what happened to u voodoo.Ur dad sounds like a *kitten* lol.I would have been pissed.

Birdie that is not that bad unless the guy was real young lol.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I peed my pants. I drank a gallon of unsweet tea. Halfway home from work I had to go so bad I ran into McDonalds and barely made it. By the time I was down the road from my street I had to go just as bad. Made it to my house, to the driveway, to the door.... typed in the door code and hit a wrong number! It takes the longest 30 seconds to let me enter a code again. As soon as I saw it flash red my bladder gave up all hope and just let it run.

It gets worse.

Didn't want to step into my house with piddle legs, so I peered around... it was dark out. Apparently I didn't notice that my two neighbors were on their porch watching the whole thing while I removed my shoes and pants. I don't wear underwear. He's a cop and made me do a sobriety test.

I have had something like this happen...

I had just got home from working a late shift a couple of years ago and I had to pee so bad and on top of that I was tired as heck. I kept fumbling the keys because the porch light wasn't on and I was doing the potty dance on top of it and finally got so fustrated I droped my pants and peed by the bushes on the side of my house. Low and behold the fricking neighbor who never stays up passed 8 was up at 3 in the morning. He saw the whole thing, the guy looked like he got hit by a mack truck. I just laughed and went inside.

I have never embarassed easily, probably because my dad was "one of those" dads. I can honestly say it takes a WHOLE lot to embarass me.

Speaking of the plastic utensils, plastic/paper has been fine china in our family for generations, nothing like Hefty and Solo :laugh: When I was young, my bestie came over for the first time. Around dinner, my dad says that we were getting out the best fine china since she was eating over. Yeah, paper plates were used that night.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Went to buy a drink years ago and pulled out my purse, only to find my knickers dangling off it lol
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    I sharted once during my last trimester. The family knew about it.
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I was on a 5 mile run/ walk earlier this year and had the sudden urge to take a shat; so I quickly looked and no one was around so I walked off the trail where I couldn't be seen and let it out xD
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I was sick and we pulled over on the side of the busy highway (no cover in sight). I was so sick I didn't even care that hundreds of people could see me puking out both ends. I felt like I was near death so it didn't matter anyway. :sick: I'm glad a cop didn't drive by - I heard you can get a ticket for something like that. :embarassed:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Sorry in advance, this is gross! When I was a young kid, we were stuck in a traffic jam, like a 5 hour backed up traffic jam. I'm lactose-intolerant and ended up sick. Mom had to take me over to the shoulder of the highway where I just, er, went everywhere, with like hundreds of car watching. To make matters worse, they had to clean up my mess with something, and we didn't just carry toilet paper on us, so they went for the coloring books. I remember crying, "not that one, not the princess one" because I didn't want it destroyed. Then it was such an ordeal my mom just started vomiting. This was the most mortifying experience of my life, but I was like 6 so it doesn't bother me really. I remember it very clearly though! :embarassed:

Oh my God!:laugh:
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    So, I had just started on a high protein diet........as some of you might have experienced........it gives you terrible stinky gas. I work in a very small office of women and we have what we refer to as the "fart closet" a small little utility where we tend sneak in when we feel like we need to let one rip. Well after spending a big portion of my day either clenching it up or hanging out in the closet, it was finally time to leave, yayyy! I couldn't wait to get in my car and let it all out! The moment i got in my car in was on......it was the most amazing ( and smelly lol) fart i ever experienced! A second later I hear a knock on my window.......the cute doctor down the hall is outside, crap! I waited a moment, hoping the that somehow the smell would go away. He kept looking at me like" what the heck is wrong with this girl?" I finally decided to roll down the window, what else could i do? I was hoping he would keep his distance, but no, he literally leans into my car!! I know he could smell it!!! i was mortified, I still feel embarassed when I see him lol.
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I was at a u haul place returning a truck and the guy behind the counter needed my receipt. In pulling it out off my purse it hooked onto a maxi pad. I was so excited to find it that I held it up and waved it around. Everyone in the store saw. Then as I handed it to the cashier I saw IT. :(
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Sorry in advance, this is gross! When I was a young kid, we were stuck in a traffic jam, like a 5 hour backed up traffic jam. I'm lactose-intolerant and ended up sick. Mom had to take me over to the shoulder of the highway where I just, er, went everywhere, with like hundreds of car watching. To make matters worse, they had to clean up my mess with something, and we didn't just carry toilet paper on us, so they went for the coloring books. I remember crying, "not that one, not the princess one" because I didn't want it destroyed. Then it was such an ordeal my mom just started vomiting. This was the most mortifying experience of my life, but I was like 6 so it doesn't bother me really. I remember it very clearly though! :embarassed:
    Oh, she didn't... NOT the princess one!
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I think about sex more than an average male.

Above average male here

:wink:
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Oh, she didn't... NOT the princess one!

I have to tell about a friend who was on a boating trip with her husband and had to poo over the side of a rowboat and had nothing to wipe with -- except BREAD! Man, I have razzed her about her sandwich making abilities! :noway: :sick: :noway: