wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I once got busy in a burger king bathroom

Humpty-Hump.jpg

(not really)
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I know there are worse ones, but I've blocked them from my conscious memory. All I can come up with at the moment is tucking my skirt in at the bathroom at work and walking back to my desk, chatting with a male co-worker for a while just to turn around and give him a peek of *kitten*-cheek. He was gentleman enough to point it out whilst looking beet red and at the floor for me.
  • brayman1701
    brayman1701 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I watched the rebecca black youtube video more than once
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You may or may not catch me at times watching "Say yes to the dress."
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be Zack Morris and be in the Zack Attack. Friends forever....lol
  • lLionMindl
    lLionMindl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I like dancing to Michael Jackson...
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Meeting with an important client, nice fitted dark suit, fly down, probably gave her a nice view of the tennis ball green boxer brief clad package (thanks Under Armour and your "lifting" support). Closed the deal though!
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    *Edited to remove lousy double post
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bad mouthing my boss to a co-worker, then turning around to see him behind me!
  • BootCampCrazy
    BootCampCrazy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My daughter had constipation issues as an infant. The doctor told us to put in a suppository. a few seconds after inserting it, she sneezed and the poo shot out right splat in hubbys face. I was dying laughing! I told my dad the story and he still calls him ****head to this day! ;P
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I think about sex more than an average male.
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options
    My son had a tantrum on a plane once and threw his sippy cup, hitting this lady sitting in front of us square on the back of the head. I don't know if I have ever been so mortified. Worst. Parent. Ever.

I don't tell this story ever- it's too embarrassing.

Does it make me a terrible person that I can't stop laughing about this? I wouldn't be all that embarrassed. She probably had it comin
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I cannot swim.
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I sucked my thumb well into my teens. It was soothing.
  • BrittanyNet
    BrittanyNet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry in advance, this is gross! When I was a young kid, we were stuck in a traffic jam, like a 5 hour backed up traffic jam. I'm lactose-intolerant and ended up sick. Mom had to take me over to the shoulder of the highway where I just, er, went everywhere, with like hundreds of car watching. To make matters worse, they had to clean up my mess with something, and we didn't just carry toilet paper on us, so they went for the coloring books. I remember crying, "not that one, not the princess one" because I didn't want it destroyed. Then it was such an ordeal my mom just started vomiting. This was the most mortifying experience of my life, but I was like 6 so it doesn't bother me really. I remember it very clearly though! :embarassed:
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    That's so sad. I'm sorry that you were ill. I'm not able to process dairy either. I can relate. My kids are all the same or they were as little ones.
  • naturesfinest4688
    naturesfinest4688 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I pee everytime I do jumping jacks ..lol
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I love TLC :) The TV channel. I can't get enough of it! The only show I don't watch is Honey Boo-Boo because they are just...gross.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Ripped shorts doing deep squats.

done that. gym wasnt that busy tho so no one noticed. i just packed up and left.
  • MissInfiniti
    MissInfiniti Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I peed my pants. I drank a gallon of unsweet tea. Halfway home from work I had to go so bad I ran into McDonalds and barely made it. By the time I was down the road from my street I had to go just as bad. Made it to my house, to the driveway, to the door.... typed in the door code and hit a wrong number! It takes the longest 30 seconds to let me enter a code again. As soon as I saw it flash red my bladder gave up all hope and just let it run.

It gets worse.

Didn't want to step into my house with piddle legs, so I peered around... it was dark out. Apparently I didn't notice that my two neighbors were on their porch watching the whole thing while I removed my shoes and pants. I don't wear underwear. He's a cop and made me do a sobriety test.