Most embarrassing thing you're willing to admit

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    I'll start. I'm 26 and I watch Spongebob every morning while I eat my cereal before work.

25 , watch spongebob every afternoon while eating some snack
  • Mavalicous
    Mavalicous Posts: 52 Member
    once had a boil on the inside of my *kitten* cheek, Tried to pop it to soon and it popped under my skin. I had to go to the er where I had to lay on my back with my legs up in the air as I cupped my stuff in my hands as nurses, dr's and everyone else came in that needed to. EMBARASSING. And I had the nerve to say..."I bet you don't see this everyday!?" to one of the nurses that held my leg up as the dr finally lanced it. Good times....good times...lol
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    i let the dogs out. it was me. :embarassed:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    I'll start. I'm 26 and I watch Spongebob every morning while I eat my cereal before work.
    I thought this was about embarrassing things.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    I went the gym even though I wasn't "feeling well" and decided to just try and ignore it, then I pooped myself when I lifted 70 lb db's on my knees and leaning back to do flat bench press.. annnndddddddd... *squirt* !

(true story)

He wins.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    I didn't shut the door properly whilst on the toilet on a plane. It flew open infront of a big line of passenger waiting to use it. Embarrassing lol.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    By now, nothing embarrasses me.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member

25 , watch spongebob every afternoon while eating some snack

woo *high five*
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    My wife and her girlfriend peg me on a regular basis.....
  • I have an average sized penis.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member

I'm 29 and regularly watch cartoons - I am not ashamed! :laugh:

I still love boy bands :embarassed: I am going to see Backstreet Boys when they are here in May & have seen them every time they have come to my city.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    every time I go to make a shake these girls show up in my yard.......\m/
  • monkeywizard
    monkeywizard Posts: 222 Member
    I sit in my car and read for about 30 - 60 minutes before I can work up the nerve to go into the gym.
  • monkeywizard
    monkeywizard Posts: 222 Member
    I dressed up as Ginger Spice for Halloween one year..
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member

*That's* the most embarrassing thing you're willing to admit? Where's is your courage?
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    I still play Dungeons and Dragons

I also collect Magic Cards...

Although I'm not really embarrassed by all that.

That's not embarrassing ... THAT'S EFFING AWESOME
  • sumthnncredible
    sumthnncredible Posts: 22 Member
    I have an average sized penis.

lol.... so wheres the embarrassing part?
  • bleep
    bleep Posts: 68 Member
    I don't get embarrassed easily but I guess getting stretch marks on my belly from gaining weight so fast would qualify for this. I was very self conscious of it early on and wouldn't take my shirt off because of it.
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    As a grown man, I still prefer bubble baths over showers, and go through a lot of Mr Bubble.

I regret nothing!
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    i'm terrified of doorknobs ... yeah ... I once stood outside of my college building because I was too scared to attempt to use the doorknob and have it not open. I stood there for 40 minutes and missed my class... I've been locked into 3 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.... I often don't lock/close the bathroom door when I'm using it because I'm scared I'll get locked in.