Most embarrassing thing you're willing to admit

Options

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    So, I had just started on a high protein diet........as some of you might have experienced........it gives you terrible stinky gas. I work in a very small office of women and we have what we refer to as the "fart closet" a small little utility where we tend sneak in when we feel like we need to let one rip. Well after spending a big portion of my day either clenching it up or hanging out in the closet, it was finally time to leave, yayyy! I couldn't wait to get in my car and let it all out! The moment i got in my car in was on......it was the most amazing ( and smelly lol) fart i ever experienced! A second later I hear a knock on my window.......the cute doctor down the hall is outside, crap! I waited a moment, hoping the that somehow the smell would go away. He kept looking at me like" what the heck is wrong with this girl?" I finally decided to roll down the window, what else could i do? I was hoping he would keep his distance, but no, he literally leans into my car!! I know he could smell it!!! i was mortified, I still feel embarassed when I see him lol.

you should have laughed and asked if he had a match. :laugh:

guys appreciate fart humor...
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    This thread just keeps getting better and better. lol
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Sorry in advance, this is gross! When I was a young kid, we were stuck in a traffic jam, like a 5 hour backed up traffic jam. I'm lactose-intolerant and ended up sick. Mom had to take me over to the shoulder of the highway where I just, er, went everywhere, with like hundreds of car watching. To make matters worse, they had to clean up my mess with something, and we didn't just carry toilet paper on us, so they went for the coloring books. I remember crying, "not that one, not the princess one" because I didn't want it destroyed. Then it was such an ordeal my mom just started vomiting. This was the most mortifying experience of my life, but I was like 6 so it doesn't bother me really. I remember it very clearly though! :embarassed:

Epic first post
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    My wife and her girlfriend peg me on a regular basis.....

Wahoo!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I'll start. I'm 26 and I watch Spongebob every morning while I eat my cereal before work.

25 , watch spongebob every afternoon while eating some snack

25, still watch spongebob in the evening when I get home from work. Glad I'm not the only one!

I bit off more than I could chew doing a bench press and couldn't lift it back up. One of the other regular guys saw me struggling and came and lifted the bar off of me... :embarassed: I didn't calculate the weight of the bar when I was adding plates... never again haha
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I pee everytime I do jumping jacks ..lol

Me too!

I had some NSFW pictures stored on my phone's internal memory. I dropped my phone and had to send it in for repair. There was no way to delete the pictures before the tech guy saw them!
  • khurrambutt
    khurrambutt Posts: 260 Member
    Options

Me too!

I had some NSFW pictures stored on my phone's internal memory. I dropped my phone and had to send it in for repair. There was no way to delete the pictures before the tech guy saw them!
    lucky guy
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of balloons. And I have a crush on Optimus Prime and Archer....
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant, I had morning sickness ALL THE TIME.
    One evening I was on the train home from work, its about an hour trip. I felt queasy, but held on as I was near my stop.
    I soon realised that I wasn't going to make the 10 mins.. I threw up a bit in my mouth, and figured I could hold on.
    Nope. Stomach surged again, so I quickly and calmly took any electronic devices out of my backpack, put them on the empty seat beside me, and threw up quietly (I think, but am probably wrong!) into my backpack.
    I zipped it up again and put it on the floor beside me.
    At my stop I carried that sucker to my car like it was a bomb. Pulled out my vomit filled umbrella and abandoned it in the carpark.

Next day, I was getting into my car and saw my umbrella still there, still covered with chunks. Then a dude walked over and picked it up, then quickly put it down.

I had to wait about 10 mins before I could drive, I was laughing so hard.
  • nikki0753
    nikki0753 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I love all the twilight films and books :blushing:
    To be fair, most people i know do, but I also get teased a lot for it!
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    When I was about 5, there was a clown that was trying to be funny and was getting in my face. I couldn't seem to walk away from him. I ended up turning to face him and punched him in the junk as hard as I could...

No more clown issues, but here at work we use it as a threat. "You do that, and I will Clown You!" :ohwell:
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Still collect YuGiOh cards and play the Pokemon Video Games......straight up NERD!!!
  • belanna5
    belanna5 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm a moderator of an anon community which is considered one of the wrost place on the web.

Everybody knows about it, everybody reads it, but nobody admits they post there.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I have admitted to loads on here. Calling a friends husband by her boyfriends name.
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    When I was 17, during a state wide acting competition, there was a costume malfunction, and my entire dress fell off, leaving me almost completely nude in front of thousands of people.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    In college my room mate used to label all his food and yelled at me constantly for even using his pepper shaker.
    So, like any normal person I pissed in his chocolate milk and watched him drink it from the carton the next day. Funny then, embarrassing now.
  • smelons
    smelons Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I think most my stories involve poo... :blushing:

When I was a teenager, I went on a day trip to London wearing my favourite jeans, which were a very pale blue. Unfortunately, I suffered from a violent bout of diarrhoea halfway through the day, but managed to get to a toilet on time. It wasn't until I got home that I noticed that some had missed the bowl and there was a VERY obvious brown splash on my leg. I'd been walking round for hours completely oblivious. Not long after that, I was sat at the back of the school bus, in the middle seat, in full view of the other passengers wearing the same jeans. When I got home, I realised my period had started and it had soaked right through the crotch and was very visible. I think those jeans were cursed.

Also, once I was suffering from an evil bout of food poisoning that left me bedridden (in between toilet visits...) for a couple of days. I finally felt a bit better and decided to have a nice soothing bath. I don't think I'd even been in there a minute before I sharted and turned the water brown. I got out and cried. :sad:
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Bump ????????????
  • Calamitycazza
    Calamitycazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My daughter had constipation issues as an infant. The doctor told us to put in a suppository. a few seconds after inserting it, she sneezed and the poo shot out right splat in hubbys face. I was dying laughing! I told my dad the story and he still calls him ****head to this day! ;P

Best. Story. Ever! I actually laughed out loud at work :P
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I know what a nancy kwan bob is and why its called a nancy kwan *hangs head in shame*