Twelve year old nephew stronger than 30 yo boyfriend??

Replies

• Leslien25
    Leslien25 Posts: 46
    Good for you :happy:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Give her a break. It is not like she is telling us his name. She doesn't know if this is normal... neither do I.

lol so if your SO posted a thread about you being a horrible kisser and did not use your name you would be OK with that???
  • ndj1979
    Wrong. It is not that simple to do that when the boy is an athlete, a wrestler and is putting resistance. I have concluded my nephew is not the normal average kids is size and age.

hence, your boyfriend is weak and got his rear kicked by a 12 year old….?
  • Leslien25
    Yeah, I was questioning his man card and breaking up with him. But now I've realized my nephew is a wrestler and is just the exception. he could probably win against other men arm-wrestlign and wrestling...or perhaps I should encourage my bf to strength train more?
  • andit001
    andit001 Posts: 33 Member
    Yeah, I was questioning his man card and breaking up with him. But now I've realized my nephew is a wrestler and is just the exception. he could probably win against other men arm-wrestlign and wrestling...or perhaps I should encourage my bf to strength train more?

Funny, we still live in the stone age.
  • ndj1979

lol wow ….

either break up or just drag him along for a bit and make him do everything you say ...
  • Leslien25
    Lol. Now that is funny, unlike some other posts on here. I think my boyfriend is a bit bigger and healthier than the old lady and nephew not quite a robot, but that is funny :laugh:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    OP there's a quote button.....

but but but......how does it work?
  • Leslien25

Hah! I used the quote button! Thanks

• eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member

Its-magic....gif
  • ndj1979
    Lol. Now that is funny, unlike some other posts on here. I think my boyfriend is a bit bigger and healthier than the old lady and nephew not quite a robot, but that is funny :laugh:

if a 12 year old is out arm wrestling him, doing more pull-ups, and sit-ups then I doubt he is bigger than that lady ..and if yes, it is not by much ...
  • ClaudiaKho13
    ClaudiaKho13 Posts: 229 Member
    Just wondering if your boyfriend knows you posted this on the internet? :ohwell:

What's he gonna do about it?

Nothing if the 12 year old is around.

hahahah:laugh:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Let's turn this around and ask if would it be okay if the OP was a guy comparing his 12 year old niece to his 30 year old girlfriend?
  • kikilita
    kikilita Posts: 91 Member
    Gotta say this sounds made up. First of all, even if your boyfriend did lose, he should have just faked out that he let him. Second of all, why the heck would anyone cry over a 12 year old, regardless if they are stronger or not. He could have either faked he let him win or laughed about how incredibly strong your nephew is. Crying in the corner sounds a little weird.

And now why are you even comparing your 30 year old boyfriend to your 12 year old nephew? That is weird. What, do you a crush on your nephew or you want your boyfriend to beat down your 12 year old nephew? The weirdest thing about this isn't that your boyfriend lost to your nephew but that you're posting it on the internet and asking what to do about it.
  • Considering your boyfriend is 30 and your nephew is 18 years his junior and still a minor, your boyfriend was most likely holding back in an extreme way. Can you imagine if he didn't hold back and seriously hurt your much smaller and nephew who is a minor? He would have been arrested and charged with assault of a minor.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

Its-magic....gif

Brilliant!
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member

Hah! I used the quote button! Thanks

Oh, the derp.
  • ClaudiaKho13
    ClaudiaKho13 Posts: 229 Member

Its-magic....gif

Brilliant!

haha magic
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Watch your posts or OP will report you as a cyberbully
  • Leslien25
    No, it wasn't made up. My nepenthe arm-wrestled and wrestled my boyfriend and won. Competitive yeah. After reading some of the comments and doing some research on wrestlers (not WWE because it is not wrestling) I understand now kids who wrestle are stronger than kids their size and age, or people who wrestle in general are strong for their size.