Do you ever decline friend requests?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I reject friend requests.

I only want friends from the UK so I declined those that wasn't.
    I want to be as supportive as possible to my friends so I only have a few (9). I dont need anymore so I reject all requests.
  • mynamealex
    Options
    you absolutely right
    this feeling- of real honest supportive friends
    its true feeling, dont give it up
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I don't have enough time for my own bull****. I ain't got time for others. Unless they are already on my list.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I decline when it is a grown man who I don't know with no message and obviously has nothing but women on his friend's list.
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I declined one. I will be weeding out my list because some people aren't on and I like people who are on a lot and lend support. I also give it.
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Rarely ever do I decline a friend request...unless it just "looks" weird..and I really don't know how to define that. Lots of people require that a message be attached to the request. Not me. I figure if they requested me, they had a reason. If they do attach a message and it's creepy...I may decline. Once we are friends...if there is no interaction or if we just don't click, I will remove them. Just did a little "clean up" yesterday. Felt good. I think my diary is open to my friends only..but I don't feel it's necessary for me to be able to see my friends' diaries.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    i accept 90% of people that send request the other10% is not accepted because of some bad history here .. so i keep them out :bigsmile:
  • skygirll
    skygirll Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have Celiac disease so I'll never eat gluten and most of my friends on MFP are paleo or gluten free. I like having friends with similar eating styles, it gives me a lot more encouragement. We are all on different paths so I'm hanging out with people who are walking the path nearest to mine.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Yes I hate friend requests

DO NOT EVEN THINK OF ADDING ME YOU FECKERS