Calories burned during sex

Options
why is it I cant put down a sex session and get the calories burned number??? Are we really that uptight???

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    No reason you can't, just make a new entry like any other work out. But not sure how many calories is in one minute. *evil grin*
  • Red13
    Red13 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    do your thang, eat some dark chocolate and call it even. lol.
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    No reason you can't, just make a new entry like any other work out. But not sure how many calories is in one minute. *evil grin*

Can you imagine... wearing your HRM to get an accurate number! Now that would be funny!! :laugh:
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Well if you really wanna wear your HRM during... Lol!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Strap on a heart monitor during your session, see how many calories you've burned and create a new exercise in the database! :drinker:
  • wonderwoman7274
    wonderwoman7274 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's funny that someone else was thinking that too! When I first became a member I put "sex" in too and it gave me no result! I wonder? They need to figure something out because that is the best workout you could get! lol:bigsmile:
  • HYeliab
    HYeliab Posts: 36
    Options
    LOL! Amarillo you are a funny guy.

-HB
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    HRM gives a whole new meaning to strap on! Inappropriate? Sorry! that was funny! Im totally getting an HRM and strapping it on! Maybe even my sweat bands too! hahaha
  • Dietexpert
    Options
    What's sex??? ;)
  • artis_amber
    Options
    http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc
    Here is a website to calculate it...I burn 253 calories in 30 minutes!
    This must be a male thing...lol...my boyfriend is the one that found it.
    He thought I should know!
  • boomboom011
    Options
    saw this and had to share! its pretty comical!

http://www.c4vct.com/kym/humor/csex.htm
  • dbrady102
    dbrady102 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I wondered about that one too! Then I got to thinking.... different positions - different calories burned?
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    HRM gives a whole new meaning to strap on! Inappropriate? Sorry! that was funny! Im totally getting an HRM and strapping it on! Maybe even my sweat bands too! hahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :devil:
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    i put it in the new exercise thing. so i have it for me but apparently it didnt pull up for others....sorry :D
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    I googled this earlier this week. Depends on your weight. For me I burn about 5 cals per min. Hell yeah I log it ;)

I tend to log mine under dancing... :wink:
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    i have to admit though...when it came up in my status feed i was REALLY embarrassed and deleted it quickly LOL
  • boomboom011
    Options
    I googled this earlier this week. Depends on your weight. For me I burn about 5 cals per min. Hell yeah I log it ;)

I tend to log mine under dancing... :wink:

hahaha! love it!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. Put on your HRM and say, "But darling, I still need to burn off 200 calories today."
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    This is the funniest thread I have read in a long time. I am totally going to tell DH that I need to burn extra calories and put on my hrm tonight! AHHAH
    Thanks for the laugh
    And I like that someone said they put it in as dancing! CUTE!