Replies

• Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Elle_Jamaicangirl81 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Best.Topic.EVER :laugh: :laugh:
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    This is the BEST thread.... Coffee just came out my nose!
  • Keebler125
    Options
    Strap on a heart monitor during your session, see how many calories you've burned and create a new exercise in the database! :drinker:

if i did that, i would GAIN. lol
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    What if I strap my HRM on and the damn thing starts beeping in the middle because I am not at my optimum heart rate level, I think my poor hubby would die :tongue:

Not a wise idea to have an electronic device telling you to put more effort in.

LOL!! I almost strapped mine on once, I told my BF i wanted to and he looked at me like I was nuts. HAHA.
  • gardnerjes
    gardnerjes Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Um i use to log sex all the time!!! I don't see how you don't see it when you search for it
  • gardnerjes
    gardnerjes Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    And the men of mfp come out! lol!!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Okay, sounds like you all have created a new fetish. I guess it's just a matter of time before some girl is going to ask me to wear a hrm and issue a challenge. :glasses:
  • allegedglobalconspiracy
    Options
    OH SNAP!!! that was hilarious!!!! :)
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    No reason you can't, just make a new entry like any other work out. But not sure how many calories is in one minute. *evil grin*

Can you imagine... wearing your HRM to get an accurate number! Now that would be funny!! :laugh:

I've been tossing around this idea for a LONG time :D
  • hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on how much effort you put in etc but I like to think of it as cardio and strength training ;) just log it under 'aerobics, general' for a rough idea. Or yoga ....lot of similar movements....
  • MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    It is on this list lol!

I was thinking about using the HRM as well but not sure my husband would appreciate that lol

http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Search for "Coitus" Should still be in there, I put it in to be a smart-*kitten* to my best friend when I signed up ;):laugh: :bigsmile:
  • hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm Calories burned during sexy time ....

Foreplay = 0 (begging doesnt require calories)
    Actual Coitus = 10 (5 Cals / minute)

Hardly seems worth the effort to log it.

You're right, no minutes isn't worth calling it sex either.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I did it with an HRM, but not going to tell you what I burned! But I know somebody who did burn about 96 and she was going solo!
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have always been curious about that, but something about wearing my HRM seems so not sexy! Lol
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Can you work out the calories used in just a few seconds????? :blushing:
  • Scott_P
    Scott_P Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm Calories burned during sexy time ....

Foreplay = 0 (begging doesnt require calories)
    Actual Coitus = 10 (5 Cals / minute)

Hardly seems worth the effort to log it.

You're right, no minutes isn't worth calling it sex either.

You forgot about the 10 minutes of crying, that has to be worth a few calories no? ; )
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Put a HRM on and see how many it burns. Then you can enter it yourself as a new exercise, or "aerobics" if you don't want to show all your MFPals your business.

I personally wouldn't log it though, it's (hopefully) a regular activity so should just come under your daily activity. If you rarely have it though, or are unusually vigorous one time, I say why not? as long as your wife doesn't get turned off by the HRM thing.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Can you imagine... wearing your HRM to get an accurate number! Now that would be funny!! :laugh:

LOL
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    why is it I cant put down a sex session and get the calories burned number??? Are we really that uptight???

Well really... how many cals can you burn in 5 minutes anways... sheesh...