Calories burned during sex

Options

Replies

• njsurfer101
    Options
    Lol, I really cant belive that so few calories are burned during sex.
  • mwolset
    Options
    it all depends on who's doing all the work in the session... lol
  • Why are we all so afraid to post that we had sex? Be loud and be proud! :smooched: :love:
  • sohnshine
    Options
    http://calorielab.com/news/2008/02/12/calories-burned-during-sex/

the above link breaks down the different activities you can do and how many calories burned....
    all you adults enjoy hehehe
  • sweetdish
    Options
    So why can't someone update the database to reflect Sex: Light, Moderate or um, Active versions?
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I found a website that will give you calories for foreplay too :) I think I will log mine under something other then dancing-general... I wonder if they have the mamba on here :) hahah
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I think to be fair, if you count sex in your activities, you have to claim any extra protein in your food list....

Wow you went there. Sick. Nice but Sick.
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    What if I strap my HRM on and the damn thing starts beeping in the middle because I am not at my optimum heart rate level, I think my poor hubby would die :tongue:
  • Lexie71
    Lexie71 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    And....how many of us are eating because there is no sex?!?!?! :laugh:
  • Curves73
    Options
    Maybe all the singles should form a group to "exercise" together. Every city can have its own MFP FWB club...for health and calorie burning reasons only of course! ha
    Great Idea- Just so I am clear-Fitness Workout Buddy?????????????
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well my husband used to tell me it burned about 1000 calories. evil man.:embarassed:

LOL!
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    crack me up, love these comments
  • mrb_9110
    mrb_9110 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc
    This website has a great calorie calculator and one of the activities is sex/foreplay.
  • Curves73
    Options
    Maybe all the singles should form a group to "exercise" together. Every city can have its own MFP FWB club...for health and calorie burning reasons only of course! ha

Late night drunk thought FWB stood for Fitness Workout Buddies. I need to lay off the jager.
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have just found this post & i have had a great giggle :laugh: I never thought of putting in as cals burned lol
  • flubzy
    Options
    Somebody actually did a comprehensive study on calories burned during different sexual actiivities:
    http://calorielab.com/news/2008/02/12/calories-burned-during-sex/

Have fun and experiment :)
  • Tammysueless
    Options
    Somehow i don't think your man would mind you straping on your HRM and telling him that you need to do some research!!! Heck he might even try harder!!! Then next time you can try to beat your #!!!! :wink:
  • neuroticalme
    neuroticalme Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sex has been added to the database. Based on the calculator here http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc and 185 lbs. Those of you who weigh less, enjoy the freebie calories. :P
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I think to be fair, if you count sex in your activities, you have to claim any extra protein in your food list....

Wow you went there. Sick. Nice but Sick.

What is one persons loss can be the others gain !
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    What if I strap my HRM on and the damn thing starts beeping in the middle because I am not at my optimum heart rate level, I think my poor hubby would die :tongue:

Not a wise idea to have an electronic device telling you to put more effort in.