Calories burned during sex

Options

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    oh my god that's awesome! I would totally wear a HRM too if i had one...wouldn't my fiance be impressed! "come on honey lets reach 160 calories burned, that's what i do on the stationary bike!" I also think it's damn funny that you're code word is "dancing" I wonder what mine is going to be...and lets be honest here, people b!tch because I want to put "cleaning the house" as a cardio work out, but they have no problem putting sex down as an option? that's insane...i do 10 sets of stairs, heavy lifting, squats, etc while cleaning the house...and it takes me two days...i have 1/2 hr of great sex and I'm allowed to count it! i say what ever makes you red in the face should be added onto your exercise...and make sure you put it under dancing :tongue:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Ladies...saying "I am going to get my strapon"...might spook...some...guys. Just sayin.

LOL That would definitely send my husband running for the hills. I wonder how many people are going to be breaking out the heart monitors tonight and logging it as "bedroom aerobics" haha
  • TiffanyLaPlante
    Options
    For those of us that don't have a "strap on" (lol), here is the next best thing! http://www.healthstatus.com/cgi-bin/calc/calculator.cgi
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Haha - I don't log it but count it as bonus calories... so I can have that square of extra dark chocolate:laugh:
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    saw this and had to share! its pretty comical!

http://www.c4vct.com/kym/humor/csex.htm

LMAO!!!! Hilarious! :-)
  • JPotvin
    JPotvin Posts: 108
    Options
    Best Thread Ever! My husband is already amused by me and my HRM (I just want to be accurate with all of my workouts)...now he will REALLY have something to be amused about..."Hi Sweetie...I ate too many cookies today...I need to burn another 120 calories to stay at my calorie goal...saddle up!" Bedroom aerobics it is....love it!
  • clbiggins83
    clbiggins83 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    don't be mad if it says you've burned 4 calories. it's better not to know. :) hahahha

LMBOOOOOOOO..y'all are too funny...natural, did u have 2 go there LOL
  • clbiggins83
    clbiggins83 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ladies...saying "I am going to get my strapon"...might spook...some...guys. Just sayin.

ROFLLLLLLLLLL..y'all stop this right now! I am at work and trying not to scream laughing
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    if you want to count calories burned during sex you must not be getting it enough because its not a workout if its a part of your daily routine

going to the gym is part of my daily routine, and i burn calories there...
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I log it (but I'll keep my code word secret thanks :blushing: ) and I log it based on my HRM. The first time it was a joke, "Let's see what you can do to my heart rate" but I always leave it on now :smooched:
  • JPotvin
    JPotvin Posts: 108
    Options
    if you want to count calories burned during sex you must not be getting it enough because its not a workout if its a part of your daily routine

going to the gym is part of my daily routine, and i burn calories there...

Agreed :)
  • sarahsmall
    sarahsmall Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    "Baby, get out the heart rate monitor cause I'm gonna rock your world!"

This made me LOL!

My MIL and Mom are on MFP so no logging it for me. ;) I don't count it, along with housework. They are bonus calories.
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    Oh I know we burn cals like crazy :) Always starving afterwords lol
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    If you go back to one of my first weeks it has sex listed. But that was one of the times I actually DID something. The first time I had my bodybugg on was another time my husband was happy to have something actually interactive lmao

;-)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I think to be fair, if you count sex in your activities, you have to claim any extra protein in your food list....
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Have the mental image of both my boyfriend and I strapping on the HRMs and going at it. Hilarious! But I really can see us getting a wild hair and doing it just to see. So romantic :tongue:

"Baby, get out the heart rate monitor cause I'm gonna rock your world!"

That is awesome! I had to LOL at this one!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I think to be fair, if you count sex in your activities, you have to claim any extra protein in your food list....

Depends on whether you swallow or absorb, I'm thinking absorption doesn't count as it doesn't get digested...lmao:smokin:
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Protein measuring... I'm picturing me and all my measuring cups and it's getting messy... :noway:

Unreal- you guys have me rolling. MFP is the BEST!