Calories burned during sex

Options

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Have the mental image of both my boyfriend and I strapping on the HRMs and going at it. Hilarious! But I really can see us getting a wild hair and doing it just to see. So romantic :tongue:

"Baby, get out the heart rate monitor cause I'm gonna rock your world!"
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Can you imagine... wearing your HRM to get an accurate number! Now that would be funny!! :laugh:

hahahahah! that's the first thing that came to mind for me too!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    don't be mad if it says you've burned 4 calories. it's better not to know. :) hahahha
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Well my husband used to tell me it burned about 1000 calories. evil man.:embarassed:
  • mjgriff44
    Options
    I think I am going with "Hip Thrusts"....10 calories per minute!!
  • erinkate82
    Options
    I didn't even think about sex as burning calories!! Now I don't feel so bad for skipping the gym last night!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Would someone bite the bullet and post a ballpark figure for foreplay please?
  • erinkate82
    Options

My guess would be half the calories burned during sex...
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    This is great. Thanks for the laugh.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    if you want to count calories burned during sex you must not be getting it enough because its not a workout if its a part of your daily routine
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Guys...if you think about this logically, counting calories is certainly better than reciting baseball stats.
  • mjgriff44
    Options

My guess would be half the calories burned during sex...
  • mjgriff44
    Options
    so....would the foreplay also include a higher protein intake!!! lol......just saying...:smokin:
  • msstephaniejoy
    Options
    well, if hot and sweaty bikram yoga is exercise, why can't hot and sweaty sex be one too???

LOL I'm still laughing at all the HRM comments!
  • mjgriff44
    Options
    Strap on a heart monitor during your session, see how many calories you've burned and create a new exercise in the database! :drinker:
    lol....strapon...lol...:smooched:
  • ashiteru
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!!:laugh:
  • mjgriff44
    Options
    HRM gives a whole new meaning to strap on! Inappropriate? Sorry! that was funny! Im totally getting an HRM and strapping it on! Maybe even my sweat bands too! hahaha

Go BOOM BOOM!!! Strap it,!!! lol Not inaproriate....just funny!!:love:
  • ashiteru
    Options
    IT CAN BE A WORKOUT IF YOU ARE GETTING IT EVERY DAY! AS LONG AS YOUR ARE ENERGETIC AND CREATIVE WHILE HAVING IT! IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE A WORKOUT WHETHER ITS LIKE GARDENING OR LIKE EXTREME BOOTCAMP! SO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM INBETWEEN THOSE TWO EXTREMES!

HERES WISHING GREAT ACTIVE SEX AND MANY CALORIES BURNED WHILE DOING SO! TO EVERYONE!
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Ladies...saying "I am going to get my strapon"...might spook...some...guys. Just sayin.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    baby momma has a new HRM saddle up its gonna be a long ride!