Options

Replies

• randilea
    randilea Posts: 140
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!
  • Yarnpiggie
    Options
    I would lower the sodium significantly by chosing no salt added tomatoes, and canned green chilis separately. (you can always add more spice if you are missing the rotel's spice) and I would use no salt black beans. Without running the numbers, I would bet that drops the number down a lot. And if you need some salt you can add sea salt which is lower in sodium than regular salt.

I was going to make chili when my brother comes in a couple weeks but this sounds delicious. I may have to change my plan. And serving it over brown rice sounds awesome.
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have all the ingredients (except cream cheese) in the crock pot ready to slow cook in the morning. Will give you a tste report Tuesday night...
  • missmaya24
    missmaya24 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just got a crock pot yesterday. I'm trying it this weekend! Bump
  • Kwilliams75
    Kwilliams75 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Bump!
  • lkmgdf
    Options
    :smile: Thanks for the recipe! It was delicious...made it yesterday for my family! A+
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Bump!
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    MMMM this sounds amazing!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    i made this and 6 servings are huge! ...i only used half the corn and next time i may do half the can tomatoes ...it was a little soupy for my liking...but the next day leftovers were more solid. it was really tasty and i will be eating it tonite for the 3rd nite...i use about 1/2 cup of chicken mixture and lettuce/tomatoes, scallions on a 80 cal whole wheat wrap... very low cal and delicious!
  • iknowicaniknowican
    Options
    bump
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    BUMP
  • tmahfouza
    tmahfouza Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy! Thanks
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    I may have to try this too, thanks
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Bumping for later this week!
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Tryingthis tonight! Boyfriend is a bit skeptical to try it! Hope I prove hime wrong, seems like it will be good to me!!!!
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    BUMP ANYONE ELSE HAVE SOME GOOD FOR YOUR, GOOD FOR YOUR WALLET, CROCKPOT MEALS?
  • ready4change
    ready4change Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Mexican...Creamy...Chicken.... All of those words are music to my ears! Can't wait to try it!
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    has anyone made this? how is it?
    couldn't tis be made in the oven too?
  • jbqueen
    jbqueen Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    bump