What's the worst thing you ever ate regularly pre-mfp?

Options

Replies

• MichaelRobinson1994
    MichaelRobinson1994 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Used to get 200g bags of tortilla crisps for 46p at Tesco, along with 60p bags of 5 jam doughnuts, maybe a liter for full fat milk and a few bags of chocolate buttons, then sit and graze through it on the xbox, then maybe a pizza and a few beers in the evening - used to be a standard saturday for me and my mates!
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I would eat an entire package of cream cheese with pretzels almost daily..........that was my "healthy" snack.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I was always the girl at potlucks who piled the food onto the plate and went back to get seconds, sometimes thirds too! At work pizza parties, I've eaten three big costco slices with a salad all in one go. Yeah... I ate a lot back then and I ate whatever I wanted. :D
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be the sodas. I had to have a large dr pepper every morning to wake up. On my lunch I would get another...after work another, with dinner another...I rarely drank water!! Now I drink that crap and my stomach hurts. I still crave it every now and then but when I indulge it hurts!! :-)
  • Shutter_bug03
    Shutter_bug03 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Up until I got serious about eating healthier, i would eat crap like swiss rolls or cupcakes for breakfast and lunch and whatever we had as a family for dinner (usually tried to fix something decent since i'm feeding kids)....and it was an every day thing like this. Sometimes if we had cake left over from a birthday or something, that would be breakfast and lunch. I've only been at this for a couple weeks but today I noticed when I was grocery shopping, all that stuff that I used to eat didn't appeal to me or bother me at all. I've got a whole box of swiss rolls in the pantry now that's been there for 3 weeks probably and I don't even care. That is a huge step for me.

ETA....dr.pepper is my biggest weakness though. if i don't have it in the house, i'm fine, but once it's here, ill drink every drop in a day until it's gone. Same with candy bars like reeses.
  • skinny0000
    skinny0000 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the big response. I am enjoying reading all of your posts!
  • BigSpoonSA
    BigSpoonSA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hungryman XL dinner. Usually fried chicken. I would wash that down with at least one bowl of ice cream with hot fudge. Looking back, I am astonished I only ballooned to 350lbs.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    pre mfp HAH. last thursday I had a bag of chips ahoy. one sleeve plus 2 then finished it off friday morning. I'm fighting yesterday and today tho!
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Chicken thai fried rice from Thai Express. The fact that it tastes good is probably the only good thing about it!
  • sadiebea25
    sadiebea25 Posts: 72
    Options
    Oh, lots of bad stuff. An entire box of stove-top stuffing in one sitting with half a cube of butter on top. 2 Wendy's Caesar salads with three orders of nuggets cut up on top of them in one sitting. With a frosty. Huge helping of pasta with butter and cheese. Entire frozen pizzas. The list goes on....
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Either an entire large delivered pizza, or a large Dairy Queen blizzard. or entire box of Girl Scout thin mints
  • jayce54321
    jayce54321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wings 12-18 a sitting with lots of hot sauce.
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Jack In the Box
    7 Stuffed Jalapenos with a Jr. Bacon....extra Mayo.

I couldn't do it now.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Multiple plates at the buffet places piled high and deep. I can't eat like that now. Even when I plan to eat all my calories in one meal I never come near the calories that was.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    A&W Sausage & Egger breakfast sammichez. 2 of them, like every other day.

Now, I splurge on them maybe twice a year, and then pay the price, dearly. Not worth it :P
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    For awhile in college I ate nothing but crap from 7-11 every single day. (Digiornos, nachos, hot dogs, BOMB burritos...etc.)
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    1500 calories of Taco Bell 5 days a week.
  • MzFyreKitty
    Options
    An entire medium everything supreme from Dominos, an entire pint of Haagen Dazs vanilla, candy by the bag full, potato chips, and an entire can of Macadamia nuts (several ounces) ... I would sometimes eat 3 chili dogs at a time with chili (meat and beans type) and cheese and onions and sometimes I would eat a fourth:( The question isn't what I ate, but what I didn't eat. I am a recovering food addict. Now I have lost 130 lbs, it is getting slower and slower but still going to get the last few pounds... then decide if I want to lose more...
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Mondays used to be 0.25 cent wings at Wings Etc... My ex and I would go almost every week and I'd eat like 30 wings with fries while he'd eat closer to 50.
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Full bags of chips. Fritos barbecue, sun chips, and lays bbq were frequent victims.