What's the worst thing you ever ate regularly pre-mfp?

Options

Replies

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    This thread does nothing, but make me want to have a binge day!!

Before getting serious on MFP I ate A LOT of mexican food, bbq food, cheese steaks. Man oh man those margaritas add up.
  • Rocky791
    Rocky791 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Gummy worms!
  • tamwins
    tamwins Posts: 22
    Options
    I remember for one of my birthdays, when everyone was asleep, I took the remaining half of my cake. I was just shoveling it into my mouth while watching Family Guy reruns. I felt awful for a solid week after that

I also remember eating an entire Giant Hershey Kiss in one sitting. That's about 1800 calories. I remember my friend watched me do it. I told my best friend and he shook his head, just amazed that I did that. He calls it a "milestone" in my life. Probably to remind me what a bad idea that was.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Worst: an entire tray of carne asada fries from our local joint.

For those who don't know it's a takeout container stuffed with extra crispy thin fries, topped with an insane amount of guac, sour cream, fried onions, cheese, and of course a mountain of chopped carne.

I would still eat this after leg day though. ;-)
  • erikakane214
    erikakane214 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    sausage egg and cheese biscuit for breakfast. fried chicken thighs with fries and bread and jalapeno for both lunch and dinner with two sodas per meal. hot fries for snacks, chocolate bars, and sodas whenever i got thirsty. arizona watermelon tall cans of juice to sip on. fried fish with fries, tons of tartar sauce. wings with fries with ranch. alot of fried foods. a double cheeseburger and a mcchicken and a medium fries. mucho nachos from taco bueno with an extra side of queso. To top it off, I could not understand why I gained 40 lbs in 4 or 5 months.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    i used to take a bag of doritos and a bag of ruffles sour cream and onion chips (HAS TO BE RUFFLES, GET YOUR SH*TTY LAYS CHIPS OUTTA HERE) and mix them together. more often than not i would eat the whole concoction within a couple hours
  • biscuit71
    biscuit71 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    LITTLE CAESARS!!!!!!

Panera Bread - Broccoli Cheddar Bread Bowl was a habit too. Oh...had to have a baguette on the side for extra carbs. lol!:happy:
  • naturesfempower
    naturesfempower Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Chuychanga's, chips and boom-boom sauce. I don't even know the calorie count, but I put on lots of weight during the time period I was eating it regularly.
  • naturesfempower
    naturesfempower Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Gummy worms!

I still eat these on occasion. Yum.
  • dreamer48216
    Options
    Fast food.
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Chinese takeaway!
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    that jar queso dip and chips... my husband and I could share an entire jar and bag of chips in a setting...

and my late night snack i used to frequently have was a 12 in sandwich loaded with EVERYTHING from the local gas station, with an entire bag of flaming hot cheetos and a 32oz pepsi.
    ^^ pretty sure i counted one night and this "snack" was like 3000 cals. ugh. my poor body.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Eating my calories what's that?! I used to drink them all, I was your typical party girl. Shots, beer and well everything else I'd be willing to give it a try. There also comes the post bar pizza or McDonalds oh and hangover breakfast the next morning. The rest of the time I ate relatively well lol, so Thursday to Sunday night was bad.
  • spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    A taco bell 5 layer burrito. I know that's not "a lot of food", but I had it almost 3-4 times a week as a "snack" before dinner after work.

I still eat a lot of little caesars (that buttery garlic sauce is just FAR too good to give up), but I limit myself to 1 or 2 slices
  • GibbsGirl13072
    GibbsGirl13072 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Worst: an entire tray of carne asada fries from our local joint.

For those who don't know it's a takeout container stuffed with extra crispy thin fries, topped with an insane amount of guac, sour cream, fried onions, cheese, and of course a mountain of chopped carne.

I would still eat this after leg day though. ;-)

Holy crap, that sounds really good. :bigsmile:

I can't think of any one worst thing I ate, but if I had to pick it would be going out to eat once or twice a week. I think that has been one of the biggest changes I've made up to this point.
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Nachos and coke! I drank soda as a water and a food replacement. Sometimes more than a gallon a day! The nachos, I would eat so many nachos :/

Even tortilla and salsa. I tricked myself into believing it was good because it was salsa instead of cheese. Those chips are so bad.
  • jennym194
    jennym194 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would always get 2 spicy chicken sandwiches, sometimes I would even get 3, with curly fries and an Oreo milkshake at Hardees. 1980 calories

also sometimes I would have almost an entire dominoes pizza with spicy chicken kickers
  • bdjncox
    bdjncox Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Was not uncommon for me to devour an entire package of Ballpark Beef Hot Dogs at one meal.

That's 1520 calories and 128g of fat just for the franks! At least I skipped the bread for the last 3 or 4 of them!

And how many of you went to a fast food restaurant and ordered two meals with different drinks and side items just to "fool" them into thinking you were bringing that extra meal home to someone?

Someone earlier in this thread had it exactly right.... Dignity 0g.
  • sriley7682
    sriley7682 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Those bagged hot fries and hot cheetos... I could eat the whole bag. Also, chips, salsa, and white cheese dip from the local mexican restaurant. I ate that regularly.
  • paymentm
    paymentm Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Every Thursday and Saturday we would go to the bar so that would be a ton of beer and alcohol. The worst part was after we would always get pizza or McDonalds.