What's the worst thing you ever ate regularly pre-mfp?

Options

Replies

• SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Full bags of chips. Fritos barbecue, sun chips, and lays bbq were frequent victims.

For a long time, I didn't think there was any other way to eat chips...
  • KatDJZ
    KatDJZ Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Probably the large Baconator (double, of course) meal from Wendy's with a vanilla Frosty. Side of ketchup & mayo to dip everything in...
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    venti frappucinos with extra whip and drizzle :-O

..... with an espresso brownie on the side.

Now a tall frappucino light is a rare treat and I love making my own coffee at home and savor it (freshly ground each morning, half coffee half steamed milk, bit of cinnamon)
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    somethings that I ate regularly pre- mfp:
    Baconator from wendy's with large fry
    Pizza (any kind) like a whole medium or large pizza by myself completed with bottle of wine
    Fries- lots of french fries
    Wine- LOTS of wine.
    Chocolate cupcakes (more than 1 in a sitting)
    Whole packets of Oreos
    Nutella
    Hot Brown platter from Chick Fil a

needless to say a lot of stuff has been cut from my diet simply for control sake, I do still eat sweets but I buy single serve and make sure I have the 'budget' for it! I've also tried to find new ways to create at home my old favorites!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    It's not what I ate, just how much of it! I didn't moderate ANYTHING! A bowl of ice cream was a BIG bowl of ice cream with seconds later. Pizza was 6 slices with one or two later. I drank Pepsi all day long. Etc.

I still do ice cream, Pepsi, and pizza, along with anything I want, but I log it and adjust as needed.
  • blackgold86
    blackgold86 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    ok here it goes..

I would buy cake batter, mix with the frosting, add water and eat it with a spoon. Usually a little and keep refilling my bowl.
    I would buy a large pizza hut pizza, garlic bread and 1L of coke and have it all in one sitting.
    I would have a large serve of mcdonalds every saturday when I was doing my laundry.
    I would drink litres of beer (this I still sometimes do, but the bloat! And im a light-weight now, so not so much)
    I would have a burger, fries and sauce delivered to my house most weekends..

This wasnt all at once, but some of the bad habits that stood out!
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    I would eat as much as I wanted in Cheetos and Doritos, Pillsbury Croissant Rolls, Nutella, White Bread, Coffee Ice Cream, McDonald's Filet-O-Fish.

I would also drink sugary drinks. I especially loved Grapefruit Juice Squeeze.
  • becominglexi
    becominglexi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A burger-dog

A grilled zweigel's hotdog, wrapped in 80/20 burger, wrapped in a slice of bacon and deep fried served on a hard roll with cheddar cheese and mayo. Not even gonna try and calculate that.

ETA: ....and onion rings

ZOMG!!! BURGER DOG.... GET IN MY BELLY NOW!

LOL gotta love the burgerdog :-) Haven't had one in a couple years but we also have something called the Garbage Plate.

It's Macaroni (or potato) salad, baked beans, home fries and either a cheese burger or hotdogs (had both white hots and red hots) piled on a plate with meat hot sauce.

http://americanfood.about.com/od/extremeamericancuisine/a/garplate.htm

The assembly of a Garbage Plate
    http://americanfood.about.com/od/extremeamericancuisine/ss/garbage.htm

5oABJ.jpg

OMG I ATE SO MANY OF THESE (well imitations of these... I was a few towns away), not even when I was at my heaviest. And I don't regret a single one of them.
    I do regret this one time where I went to Dominoes on the way home, bought a medium cheese pizza and 2 chocolate lava cakes, brought them home and presented them to my roommate only to have her say "no thanks I'm not hungry" - so I ate 7 out of 8 slices in front of my computer, went to sleep, woke up and ate the last slice and both lava cakes as my breakfast. This was maybe this past November.
    Another time in January I went to the convenience store, bought a 20 oz thing of Brisk and a BOX of Oreos, brought it home and ate the whole thing over like 2 and a half days (the tea was gone after like an hour).
    3 years earlier, when I was actually acquiring the weight, a pretty normal lunch at the dining hall was a grilled cheese with as much popcorn chicken and french fries as I could fit on the plate. Then I would go back for seconds. And I ate dessert as a matter of principle, even if I thought it was disgusting.
  • michielyn
    michielyn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bacon Cheeseburger and Fries, with a banana milkshake.

Still sounds tasty. :-/ But there is no way I could have all three items in the same day anymore.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Tons of ice cream!
  • FlyersGirlrc
    FlyersGirlrc Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well not since 2008….cheesesteaks w/ extra cheese, mozzarella sticks, wings. Ugh that stuff would kill me now!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Doritos.
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    I could eat a whole box of mallomars, they are so good. Anything potato wise i would eat way too much of as well.
  • NerdyAdventurer
    NerdyAdventurer Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This thread is just giving me cravings!

I now want to eat everything that was suggested.

Every once in a while I used to have these "feasts". It was basically a planning binge where I'd get all my favourite junk foods and just go to town. The list includes:
    Jalepeno poppers
    sweet and sour pork
    chips with queso dip (yup, I'd eat the whole jar)
    chips and cheesies.
    Vanilla spices rum and coke.

and yes, I still have planned feasts. Sometimes you just gotta.

I also now plan healthy feasts. The last one included salad, homemade sushi and a veggie burrito :)

FEAST!!!
  • Papa_Grande
    Papa_Grande Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Full fat cheese.
    Can easily eat a 350/400g block a day.
    Still would if I could!

Of course, it didn't take MFP to stop doing that, well knew that it was an 'issue' without MFP :).

Playing my song...I would by a package of 8 0r 10 flour tortillas and melt an 8 oz block of cheese over them till it all...was gone/
  • Brinray
    Brinray Posts: 20
    Options
    Box of triscuits and can of that aerosol cheese stuff. In one sitting. Ugh...
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I still eat everything the same as I did before - I just don't eat a crap ton of it.

ETA: This thread is grossing me out a little. Needed to add that I used to sometimes get pickle cravings. I once ate an entire jar of pickles. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but my bowels didn't appreciate it. :sick:
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Cookies, cake, breads, butter. Guess a high fat high carb diet..yumm what was I thinking...
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Graham crackers crumbled into a bowl with milk. I would eat a whole box of graham crackers in one sitting.

Blocks of cheese. I can eat a half pound of sharp cheddar in one sitting.

Donuts. Muffins. Ice Cream. Bagels. Chips. Cake. Pie. The usual suspects.
  • Chriscks2005
    Chriscks2005 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's so tough skipping the crab fries and cheesesteaks!!!!!