What's the worst thing you ever ate regularly pre-mfp?

Options

Replies

• Rskaer
    Rskaer Posts: 14
    Options
    reeses are still my weakness....i dream about them....my mouth is watering right now.....i need help :blushing: haha
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    12" steak & cheese from Subway, extra cheese, extra mayo or 2 large beef & cheddar sandwiches from Arby's or full fat cheese, full fat mayo, and the list goes on...
  • jchap389
    jchap389 Posts: 54
    Options
    French fries with ranch. It's one of my few true remaining temptations because they are so damn good, but god I would just eat plates of them in a single sitting.

Ugh I feel you on this one. It takes every ounce of will power I have to still not devour a plate of french fries....with ranch or brown gravy! mmmmm
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    California Burrito
    2603620260_eec3e9d19b_z-thumb-350x466.jpg
    In case you were wondering what a california burrito is, it's a regular burrito with french fries, carne asada, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and guac... it is amazing. If I could find a place near me who could make this, I would be in trouble.
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I would go through two bags of red licorice a week! And muffins, and coffee, sweet yummy muffins! Anything sweet and carby would be my downfall.

I have never been a fast food or take out person, so I thought my weakness was healthy, until I started with MFP and tracked it!
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My local Chinese used to do a collection one-person set meal for under £5 and I had to walk past it every day to get home. I definitely ate there WAAAY to often!!
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    reeses are still my weakness....i dream about them....my mouth is watering right now.....i need help :blushing: haha

Oh yeah I definitely still do this. Mini peanut butter cups. Oh my.
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    3 McDouble's and a large fry. Several times a week.
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    When I lived by myself, I would "treat" myself with one of those frozen party pizzas with a side of fries and ranch dressing. I miss that :( lol
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    when I was 19 I would stop by Baskin Robbins twice a day for a Banana Delight. The Marines still managed to keep the weight off of me :laugh:
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Sweet tea. I would make a gallon and drink it all day. 1500 calories in a gallon! Add that to the rest of the crap I was eating.
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Cocoa Puffs mixed with Frosted Flakes
    I did use skim milk though. :)
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Whiskey with gingerale. I'd drink like 4 in a row. Usually with no food.

I have to remind myself now when I get too nitpicky with hitting my macros, the diary looks better than when I was doing that.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Cheese... a lot of cheese. With bread and crackers... a lot of bread and crackers.
    Mc Donald's large meal
    Croissants and donuts
    Whole box of cookies (or a sleeve for the very big ones)
    Those 'tarte d'Alsace' from Trader Joe's. I guess it's only like 700 calories for the whole thing... but it was a snack.
    Pizza
    2 ice cream bars or cones. I rarely stopped at one
    Whole bags of chips

That's actually all I can think of right now. But I frequently had grocery runs to just buy junk and piggy out.

I feel like I could have written this.

I'd also add, frozen appetizers. My husband and I would make and eat the whole package, regardless of serving size.
  • kobiemom
    kobiemom Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Food from the Baja Fresh chain. I'ts advertised as all fresh ingredients with no transfats. I thought it was healthy until I looked it up in the MFP database. It's horrible for you. What an eye-opener.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I know this is bad, but I do still eat bad... However, I have gone from having 3 regular sized candy bars a day to 2 or less and only half a pint of ice cream at a time now :)
  • nancy10272004
    nancy10272004 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My answer might be a bit unfair because last year at this time I was in treatment for binge eating disorder but here goes nothing:

A large Buffalo Chicken Pizza with lots of Blue Cheese Dressing on the side. Eaten in one sitting in about a half hour.

Four of those HUGE 400 calorie a piece cupcakes from a trendy cupcake place. Eaten over the span of a couple of hours.

A dozen donuts in the span of a few minutes.

A couple of bags of Doritos at once. Maybe some dressing on the side. Gotta love that Blue Cheese Dressing (with extra blue cheese mixed in, of course!)
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I super sized everything. And I specifically ate at restaurants that had free refills on soda.

I once ate half a pizza from Sbarro's and washed it down with soda.

I also ate my kids leftovers and my food in one sitting. Nowadays, I'll split a plate with the kids.

Still a weakness: big Chinese Family Meals. It's tough to estimate your servings when you're eating a meal with the family wear the dishes you order are communally shared. (sigh)
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I used to order out from this delivery place regularly, Big Bite. Lots of sandwiches and pasta and pizza and Tex-Mex ... I don't think there's anything on the menu under 1000 calories, even the appetizers. I would usually go for a gyro and fries or philly cheese steak and fries, but as time wore on I'd still want to order out but would get the veggie sandwiches or wraps and fries ... >_>;; ... sometimes hot wings and a sandwich and fries ... usually down it all with some wine or a mixed drink. I haven't ordered from there in about a year, now.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    A TON of ice cream. Also, about 5,000 calories every Sunday at Taco Bell.