What's the worst thing you ever ate regularly pre-mfp?

Options

Replies

• RunBakeLove
    RunBakeLove Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    @Taco Mac Buffalo Blue Burger, Side of Fries, 2 IPAs ...about 1950 calories! Every Thursday for Pint Night!
  • cclarkcts
    cclarkcts Posts: 97
    Options
    Anything fried, deep fried, or covered in chocolate... And lots of it!!
    Buffets - especially Chinese (crab Rangoon is my favorite)
    Doritos
    Any large full fat iced coffee drink with whipped cream.
  • jwhackers84
    jwhackers84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    All the usual culprits. Pizza. Fast Food. Chips. Also peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. It was nothing for me to eat 4 or 5 in one sitting, so gross!
  • JoshD8705
    JoshD8705 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I just remembered what actually might be my worst...

Jack n the box ultimate bacon cheese burger (add 3rd large patty) 6 tacos, large curly fry, and a large rootbeer.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I'd come home from class on a pretty regular basis and make a whole box of rotini pasta, then mix that with a can of black beans and shredded cheddar cheese. And that was just one meal out of my day.

Frankly, I'm surprised I wasn't fatter.
  • dacspace
    dacspace Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it's not my worst but one that I remember as a weekend ritual (usually Saturday and Sunday mornings) was a run to Sonic in town. We live in the boonies so going to town for breakfast was a weekend "treat" and a great hangover cure HA HA!
    Bacon, egg and cheese toaster, large tots and Route 44 Diet DP for me (grew up on diet pop so the regular stuff tastes nasty) and Route 44 Coke for the hubs. Oh my 1250 cals (add another 370 to his for the Coke) just for breakfast!! Then we'd make sure and eat out just about every meal on the weekends... no time to cook ya know?!?! I can't even imagine doing that now. :sick:
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Two McChickens, a Mcdouble, and a small fry, with a large Dr. Pepper.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    A very large bag of jujubes over three days, once a month, every month, using PMS as an excuse.

Now I just workout harder. :)
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    A whole medium pizza, bread-sticks, garlic butter all washed down with copious amounts of alcohol.

How on earth I didn't manage to get bigger than I was is beyond me! Yikes!
  • wakeupsleepyface
    wakeupsleepyface Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    In the weeks following giving birth I became weirdly addicted to these 2 lb tubs of "ultimate sugar cookies" from our local grocery store, and would eat an entire tub within 24-48 hours. And sometimes more than one tub per week! It was discusting lol. Comfort food for the baby blues maybe? Idk. I should look up the numbers on those things....

Per 2 lb Tub (about 25-30 cookies)
    Calories 4,800 Carbs 690 Fat 210 Sodium 3300

Ew.
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Oh God this is embarrassing. A 10 pack of Tim-bits from Tim Hortons every work day. Every. Single. Work day. So good and convenient on my long drive to work where I sit all day. Hence why I'm here now.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Probably just too much alcohol.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    several McDonalds McDoubles with the fries on the burger with a packet of mayo on it......

sometimes, i would bring a tomato from home and put a big thick slice on the burger....

YOU DESERVE A BREAK TODAY!
  • Duggie54
    Duggie54 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut Supreme pizza on thin crust. I would regularly eat half of a large pizza or more in one sitting. That would be the worst, most enjoyabe :frown: thing I ate pre MFP.
  • MDChesler
    MDChesler Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    a loaf of French bread while using a stick and a half of Land o Lakes butter and half gallon of whole milk in one sitting..... YUM

a family size bag of lays potato chips and a half gallon of whole milk in one sitting

a whole large cheese pizza and you guessed it... a half gallon of whole milk in one sitting.

yup, I like milk
  • wakeupsleepyface
    wakeupsleepyface Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    (Apparently cannot delete posts? Or I just don't know how...sorry!)
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Medium Cheese Pizza with light sauce from Papa Johns
    Bacon Cheese sticks (10 inch)

I would have this at any given lunch or dinner and then still be ready to demolish whatever my next meal was with no regard for the 2000k+ meal i Just had.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    for a snack I frequently ate an entire bag of cool ranch doritos .... not the small bag the big bag and a bottle of code red soda ....

an entire box of girl scout cookies ..... samoas and tagalongs thin mints
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Friday Nights (a LONG time ago)
    Dinner: Hot and Ready Pizza (sausage- the WHOLE thing), Bread sticks (as many as I could) and a sixer of PBR tall boys
    At the Bar: 6-8 more Beers, Shots, At least one basket of fried something or other (Fries, cheese sticks, onion rings, whatever)
    Post Bar: Sheri's or Dennys- Chicken Fried Steak or Biscuits and Gravy

Hangover Breakfast: Red Beers and a several Taco Bell Bean Burritos with extra Red Sauce and Mexi-Fries.

Sweet Jesus, there's no wonder I became such a Fatty McFatterton... I'm too lazy to do the math on that but I'm sure I consumed 10000+ Calories on Fridays when you factor in the fact that I never cooked so I usually skipped breakfast and had McDonalds (McDoubles? with Big Mac Sauce (2) and Fries or Crap in the Box or whatever was close and fast).
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    More of everything I eat now!