What's the worst thing you ever ate regularly pre-mfp?

Options

Replies

• allaboutjen5
    allaboutjen5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Half a large stuffed crust pepperoni, mushroom, and tomato pizza from Pizza Hut, 8 medium buffalo crispy bone-in wings, 2 ranch cups, and at least a liter of Pepsi. So around 3000 calories, ugh!
  • Raggedy_Ann
    Options
    Salt and vinegar potato chips, I could easily eat half a big bag in one sitting. And of course you can't eat those without enough beer or soda to plump your lips back out (water would probably have worked as well).

Also Almond Roca. Damn that stuff anyway, I get a can in my stocking every Christmas and eat the whole thing by dinner. Not this year!
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Salt and vinegar potato chips, I could easily eat half a big bag in one sitting. And of course you can't eat those without enough beer or soda to plump your lips back out (water would probably have worked as well).
    oh, and this.. yikes
  • joannecofton
    Options
    I'd eat tons upon tons of biscuits in one day!! I'd have a cuppa and about 4 biscuits, then go back for another 3, then have some crumbled in yoghurt or ice cream. It was horrendous!! I've given up biscuits for lent and not touched one!! Got till saturday to go, but I know I can do without so I'll restrain myself to one or 2.

also, beer? is it wrong for me to have a beer? I know they're high in cals, but in this nice weather a pint would be lovely. Should I just go for a diet soda/fruit juice instead? argh
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Potatoe chips. I ate almost a bag of potatoe chips everyday. UGH.
    Haven't eaten since year and a half and I'm so proud!!!
  • NurseEllie92
    Options
    Cookie dough.
  • gottobethin2014
    Options
    Any takeaway foods - I could live on the stuff as bad as it for me
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    15" meat feast pizza.
  • lemur_lady
    lemur_lady Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    The big 500g bars of galaxy. I would get through 2 of these a week on top of all the other junk I ate
  • fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have, on more than one occasion, totally by choice, eaten Taco Bell for 4 meals in a day.
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Big Macs
    Pizza
    Pasta
    Coke
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My weakness is pizza rolls. I can eat an entire bag of 16 pizza rolls myself. If I get the bigger bag, I think it's 32 or 36. I eat half for lunch and half for dinner.

Soda is also my weakness. Sometimes I can go a week or longer without one. It depends on if I fill up my cup with water for work, or if I am lazy and just get a soda out of the machine.

I could eat an entire Hunts Brothers pizza at one time if I wanted to be miserable, all meat is 1640 calories. I usually eat about half for lunch and then eat half for dinner. I've eaten this way a lot in my life. When people say just staying under your calories and you'll lose weight....I am under my calorie goals a lot and don't lose weight so obviously eating an entire pizza even if it puts me under by like 1,000 calories it not a wise choice.

:tongue:
  • Charisma_Black
    Charisma_Black Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Dominoes (large pizza, doughballs, wings, cookies) and KFC (bucket) for dinner. Plus the big bars of chocolate (if I was bored!!).

Can't remember the last time I had any of the above.

Edit: Jars of Nutella. Got the spoon and just got tore in.
  • vaishnavijayasankar
    vaishnavijayasankar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    chilly potato
    fried rice and manchurian
    momos-2 full plates
    coke
    and anything and everything that pleased my taste buds!!!!!!!
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    on a regular occasion my days were 2 Sausage and Egg McMuffins and a 600ml Ice Coffee for breakfast, Pies, ICe Coffee and cakes at work, Macca's. KFC's or Hungry Jacks on the way home from work and half a chicken and chips or a kilo of steak with bugger all veggies for dinner.

Ice Coffee, Codrial and Soft Drinks by the gallons were my biggest downfall i'd say, i almost had them hooked up to my veins
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Nutella. Ugh..2tbsp has SOOOO many calories. I would just sit there in eat it with my roommates. :')

not anymore it doesn't, neither does Milo which use to be really bad but they changed the recipe.
  • andylee2000
    Options
    Curries with rice, naan bread and the trimmings.
    Pizza (still crave them but keep it in check)
    Pasta, occasionally by the bucketload!

Just ate portions too big in all truth, this thing REALLY helps and conditions the mind into thinking what i'm eating!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Big Mac Meal (Large)
    hamburger
    12 chicken nuggets with curry sauce

Oh, and don't forget, a DIET coke.... :laugh:
  • JGilchrist23
    JGilchrist23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would come home from work and eat a full baguette of French bread (the large, metre long type) with a whole packet of goats cheese and smoked salmon. Easily 1800-2000 calories. Then I would eat dinner with my husband later on as well! I still dream about it, sigh.....
  • emmaxbon
    emmaxbon Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I used to eat tubes upon tubes of Pringles. I actually think a lot of my weight gain was due to those (plenty of other crappy choices too but I are a lot of damn Pringles).

Yep Pringles here too. Sometimes with dip, sometimes on their own but always Pringles