What's the worst thing you ever ate regularly pre-mfp?

Options

Replies

• branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. I am ashamed of my weakness and so glad to see I am not the only one.
    Favorite: Hershey's Milk Chocolate drops. Whole 8 oz bag is 1100 calories. On a bad day I would eat 2 bags of these in addition to my meals. :O
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Double layered nachos. Take about half a bag of chips. Put down your first layer, add half a bag of colby jack cheese and half pound of hamburger. Add second layer. Nuke for about a minute and a half. Side with roma tomatoes and a thing of sour cream. Just grab the container because you never know how much you're gonna go through and it's a pain to get up.

It still sounds damned good to me too. BUT now I can make it using a couple servings of chips, maybe 2 ounces of cheese if I'm jonsing, no meat, double tomato and a serving of sour cream. Get the nacho craving out of the way with out blowing my weeks calories. ;D
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Graze on candy all freaking day.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wednesday and Friday nights, my long days at work with long commute home. Order of fresh rolls and Thai tea followed by Super Bowl of pho. Or a massive order of sushi Truly enough food for 2 hungry linebackers, not a sedentary 5'5" woman.
  • Wtn_Gurl
    Wtn_Gurl Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    pizza, fried chicken, Taco bell, other tacos, cheesy beef sandwich, cheeseburgers, soda pop, french fries, candy, donuts every night, pastries, coffee cake (about 2 a week or maybe 3), 2 - 3 gallons of milk, cheesecake, ice cream, turkey dinner with gravy and mash potatos, pie, fruit, pot pies, tv dinners, more pizza, pasta, Red lobster, Olive Garden, Macdonalds, steak.
  • RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    A box of cereal in one sitting. Anything but Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles (ugh!). If is was unsweetened, I pulled up the sugar bowl and sweetened it until the sugar made a syrup in the milk. Yummm. I don't even want to think about the calories.
  • nikkilovessweets
    nikkilovessweets Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A peanut butter cookie from Starbucks!
  • WW_Jude_V2
    WW_Jude_V2 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Anything that tasted remotely like chocolate. It remains my huge weakness. Can't even have it in the house!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    An entire cheesecake. Whole tube of chocolate cookie dough, cut in small pieces and mixed with quart of soft serve ice cream. I've never pooped so much in my life. Sorry. Other times, tubes of Pringles, 3 lb bag of gummi bears. I almost went into a trance and shocked at the amount that I could eat. This was 62 lbs ago.
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I used to make this gorgonzola pasta sauce with heavy cream. It was so good, and I could make it again, but I would seriously eat most of the recipe. I can't even think about the calories...

I also know I have polished off a whole Chicago Uno single serving pizza before, which is 3,000+ calories, I believe.

My husband used to eat two McGriddles in a sitting before he figured out how many calories they were...
  • Gohomebay
    Gohomebay Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Chips bags and bags of chips. I couldn't decide, salt and vinegar, all dressed, zesty nacho well just get all three large bags....uggg so bad. Also cheese melted cheese on crackers. BBQ ribs Chinese food, all salty stuff, French fries.....chicken wings....
    I have never had a Big Mac in my life or a regular coke....not planning on it....but forsure will be having chips here and there!
  • JoshD8705
    JoshD8705 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    A peanut butter cookie from Starbucks!

If that is your worst then I feel like you should go have a real splurge day. Lol

All you can eat buffets were considered personal challeges. I managed to eat 7 moderately filled plates in one visit at a Ryan's.

At cici's pizza my personal best was 36 slices of pizza with a side of pasta.

I have ate entire large pizzas by myself with a couple cans of coke.

20 tacos/burritos at taco bell

(I still eat this) Subway oven roasted chicken breast double meat, add bacon, american cheese, ranch, salt, pepper, lettuce on flat bread.

Edit: also 2 big macs (subsituted quarter pound patties) with a large frie
  • rissa876
    rissa876 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fast food....Raising Canes & Arbys
    ice cream, Snyders cheese pretzels.
    I miss eating like that, but surely don't miss the feeling after eating it lol.
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Unhealthy pizza, pizza, and more pizza...with boneless wings.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I used to eat tubes upon tubes of Pringles. I actually think a lot of my weight gain was due to those (plenty of other crappy choices too but I are a lot of damn Pringles).

I was a Pringles junkie as well.... I really couldn't just have one... or 7 or whatever the serving size was... I just kept going until the can was empty...
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Here is mine:
    Little Caesar's Hot and Ready pizza (the whole thing)
    family order of crazy bread (whole thing)
    4 garlic butters

Calories: 3,560
    Fat: 168g
    Cholestrol: 200mg
    Sodium: 6240mg
    Carbs: 376g
    Protein: 136g

So for you people that think you are too far gone to do anything about your problem... Who think you are the only one who eats as badly as you... who hide your eating from other people, and seclude yourself from friends:

IT'S NOT TO LATE!!!

Never give in! Never give in!!! Never, never never!!!
    Ate the same thing. Just add a 2 liter of coke.
    I still eat this. Just cut down on the soda.
  • Casistrophic
    Casistrophic Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    French fries with ranch. It's one of my few true remaining temptations because they are so damn good, but god I would just eat plates of them in a single sitting.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Honestly, anything that was plopped in front of my face at work. Co workers and bosses would bring in snacks and treats daily. Drug reps would bring in boxes of cupcakes, cakes, chocolates, and full lunches where each sandwich would be 1200 calories easily. I'd have one of their cupcakes at 11 am, a sandwich at lunch, a soda because it came with the sandwich and a bag of chips when my sugar crashed 2 hours later.

Then, by the time I got home from work at 8-9 pm I'd be ravenously hungry and have a FULL meal of eggs, tortillas, ground turkey, rice or soup. I never binged on one thing, it was just eating too much too often of normal foods all around me!
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'd have butter chicken all the time for lunch... Then sit down to a full tea.
    Arghhhh... No wonder I was huge
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I also was a huge Little Ceasars fan! On Tuesdays my brother and I would get two appetizers for the price of one; my favorite was the Italian cheesy bread, which I would eat an entire box by myself.

Looking back, that is close to my daily limit of calories and sodium by itself. :o

Calories 1,560
    Total Fat 72 g
    Cholesterol 120 mg
    Sodium 2,880 mg
    Total Carbs 156 g