What's the worst thing you ever ate regularly pre-mfp?

Options

Replies

• emmaxbon
    emmaxbon Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oh and Chinese. I would of got a normal meal with fried rice then a portion of chips too and sometimes onion rings.

Full fat coke.
  • ginyspills
    ginyspills Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Jesus.. one word. Reese's.:blushing: I swear those things call my name! I could buy bags upon bags and never get sick of them. At Halloween time I was always trading all my candy for their Reese's :laugh:
  • xxreidyxx
    xxreidyxx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Free Papa Johns Pizza at work! Only 5 or 6 slices but sooooo naughty
    You cant turn down free pizza! I'm sure there is a law against that?!?!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Second breakfast. (I invented the second breakfast....not those hobbitses!) I had a long ride to work so I would stop for coffee and first breakfast on my way (McGriddle...don't forget my hash browns!) and get second breakfast at work (omlette, oatmeal or pancakes) I would probably eat most of my days calories before 0800.
  • bethanytapp
    bethanytapp Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    a whole tube of Pringles in one sitting.....or McDonald's fries as a late night snack.
    Thankfully those are now in moderation and when they fit into my log for the day.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I used to eat tubes upon tubes of Pringles. I actually think a lot of my weight gain was due to those (plenty of other crappy choices too but I are a lot of damn Pringles).

Yep Pringles here too. Sometimes with dip, sometimes on their own but always Pringles

I had a brief Pringles habit where I would put sriracha on each chip....The chip was more like a sriracha delivering device.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    mcdonalds or wendys for dinner once a week when I was taking college classes at night.
    I like to eat snacks after dinner, so I would have a whole sleeve of oreos, or chips ahoy, or coffee cake jr's, or funny bones, or a big bowl of icecream with whipped cream. Really any kind of sugary carb snack would do after dinner. And then to make it worse, I would not exercise

Same here, I would over indulge in sweets.
  • MissBounceUK
    MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I had an unhealthy obsession with Tunnocks Milk Chocolate tea-cakes (stuffed with marshmallow fluff) - I could easily munch through a whole box of six on my own one after the other. Sugar overload!!! Haven't had a single once since December last year.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I had an unhealthy obsession with Tunnocks Milk Chocolate tea-cakes (stuffed with marshmallow fluff) - I could easily munch through a whole box of six on my own one after the other. Sugar overload!!! Haven't had a single once since December last year.

Long time ago, way to go!
  • Whiskeytub
    Whiskeytub Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    The sheer volume of beer I would drink then the entire bag of Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar chips I would eat as a hangover consolation prize. Hangovers make me eat like a pregnant lady.
  • TashTag
    TashTag Posts: 109
    Options
    Oh Man all of the above, cheese, bread, crappy take away's, pizza and most of all in large copious amounts of Sushi... Salmon California rolls.... nom nom nom
  • Chunkimilkshake
    Options
    Its so sad to say but almost every night was mcdonalds and a block of chocolate and no exercise EVER!
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    My gran's roast dinners .... she was a terrible cook :-p
  • seahampride74
    Options
    I have insane portion control issues that I will never conquer. My lowest point would be Dominos "Two for Tuesday" - because they would send a free pizza I ate (on more than one occasion) two large Pepperoni Passion pizzas in one sitting, and also had a side of Chicken Kickers. I'd guess that alone comes in around 4,500cals. I don't rule out there being a bottle of wine involved also. I honestly considered it to be an act of restraint when I dialed my regular order back to two MEDIUM pies.

I'm currently maintaining my weight at a few pounds less than my target and I factor in one of these blowouts every once in a while. When I'm tracking on MFP it makes for some distressing spikes in the net calories profile!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    tim Hortons Breakfast sandwich, egg, sausage, cheese on a buttermilk biscut...probably daily...560 calories each. Add a large coffee, hash brown on that....almost 1k for breakfast alone...

I cook a lot....

Huge pieces of strawberry rhubarb pie, pumpkin pie, sticky buns (which have 500 calories each) cookies, squares all made with real butter of course.

It's a surprise when you enter this stuff in the recipe builder...and find out how much is in them.

I still eat my homemade cooking but not so much the breakfast biscuts...once in a while cause they just aren't that good....
  • dezb64
    dezb64 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    There was soo much that I ate that was so bad for me. McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys, Wings, Pizza you name it. Oh and I rarely cooked at home.
  • GeorgiesTraining
    GeorgiesTraining Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    nutella sandwiches

I'd each a loaf of bread in a day, easily

my past life exactly. straight up thought i was the only one who could easily plough a lough. particularly if it were Ploughman's come to think of it -.-
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Sugar is a huge weakness. Any share size dessert I can easily take care of. I used to go around the table finishing everyone's leftovers. Family size box of chocolate eclairs? I could have that as a appetiser. An amuse bouche.

I can eat an entire birthday cake in a sitting and yet struggle to finish three slices of pizza. It doesn't help that I work in one of those offices that somebody is always bringing in sweet treats, mini flapjacks, brownies, cake, candy, chocolate bars, you name it and it's all still within arm's reach of me as the snack table is right behind my chair! I am learning a lot about self control these days. (and it makes me sad...)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    When I was training for the London marathon, I'd come back from long runs with a craving for something salty, stodgy and proteiny, so I'd make instant noodles with a whole tin of tuna tipped in. That was 800 calories for a between-meal snack.

It's things like this that mean a lot of marathon runners either don't lose or gain during training.
  • s0njas0n
    s0njas0n Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Wild Wings buffalo dry rub wings, omg. And Hardee's thick burgers... And Red Baron pizzas.