Men... Which one do you like?

Options

Replies

• gemmamummy
    gemmamummy Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I just showed this to my man and asked him which one I looked like he said 25%, my Body fat ratio is 17%......cheers then! Ha ha
  • 1nsomniac13
    1nsomniac13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have found myself attracted to women of all body types, but 35% is probably my ideal range.
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    i myself like the 15 to 17 % for me... and for the men ... doesnt matter what my man is... if he treats me like a queen!!!!!
  • cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    25-30 is good
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I sincerely WISH I looked like that 30% girl when I was in that range. HUBBA HUBBA.

Who cares what arbitrary internet men prefer? You can't change your body type to suit general consensus anyway. Just be the best damn version of you possible.

/end
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Oh... I love these threads!

Why? Because I fall in the range that "most men don't like" if I go based on the responses. :laugh:

I find it ironic how so many people fall into the range that is most popular, tend to want to lose additional weight... thereby throwing them into a range that is apparently "less attractive".
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    For the ladies I prefer 25%.
  • lando37
    lando37 Posts: 9
    Options
    20-30 Range.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    where oh WHERE are the "saw this on facebook" dudes that claim no man wants anything but a ripped chick?

hello? taps microphone? are they reading this?
  • hospitablegirl
    hospitablegirl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So for my own goal: between 15 and 22%
    For my goal for my husband: between 10 and 15% (yum yum)
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    25 - 35% for me but I would take one anywhere on the scale if we hit it off and had a good connection. Looks for me are mainly facial related and the body is what it is. Not in my top few things when evaluating someone for a relationship.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Why? Because I fall in the range that "most men don't like" if I go based on the responses. :laugh:

I find it ironic how so many people fall into the range that is most popular, tend to want to lose additional weight... thereby throwing them into a range that is apparently "less attractive".

My husband likes dancers and women that lift weights with visible muscle definition. He likes my perky boobs, round booty, tiny waist, and my muscle definition. He likes to look at photos of nude women dancing or with strong muscle definition. He likes to see me dance or lift weights nude.
  • DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options

I was just thinking the same thing!
  • DLo_122
    DLo_122 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My goal is to look like 30%......flat stomach with nice size boobs, hips, butt and thighs! YES PLEASE!

I'm about a 35 right now, but I definitely carry my weight different....thanks to my Puerto Rican genes! :happy:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of anywhere between 15%-25%. My personal taste.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options

My husband likes dancers and women that lift weights with visible muscle definition. He likes my perky boobs, round booty, tiny waist, and my muscle definition. He likes to look at photos of nude women dancing or with strong muscle definition. He likes to see me dance or lift weights nude.

YES to all of that ;-)
  • MireyGal76
    Options

Isn't is AWESOME when you find someone who loves you as you are, and finds you incredibly sexy? Both physically AND mentally / emotionally / spiritually?

OP... Goes to show you... there is always someone out there who will find you attractive - AS YOU ARE... your job is to learn to find yourself that attractive... and learn to love the skin you are in. So that when you get to whatever your goal is... you still love the skin you are in, and realize that "goal" doesn't solve all the problems.

For me... losing that last ten pounds of body fat was easy, compared to losing the last 10 pounds of mental fat that I still struggle with from time to time.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I just want the one that is true to me and will love me!!
    F@ck I know I'm not perfect!