Men... Which one do you like?

Options

Replies

• giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Oh... I love these threads!

Why? Because I fall in the range that "most men don't like" if I go based on the responses. :laugh:

I find it ironic how so many people fall into the range that is most popular, tend to want to lose additional weight... thereby throwing them into a range that is apparently "less attractive".

My husband likes dancers and women that lift weights with visible muscle definition. He likes my perky boobs, round booty, tiny waist, and my muscle definition. He likes to look at photos of nude women dancing or with strong muscle definition. He likes to see me dance or lift weights nude.

Isn't is AWESOME when you find someone who loves you as you are, and finds you incredibly sexy? Both physically AND mentally / emotionally / spiritually?

OP... Goes to show you... there is always someone out there who will find you attractive - AS YOU ARE... your job is to learn to find yourself that attractive... and learn to love the skin you are in. So that when you get to whatever your goal is... you still love the skin you are in, and realize that "goal" doesn't solve all the problems.

For me... losing that last ten pounds of body fat was easy, compared to losing the last 10 pounds of mental fat that I still struggle with from time to time.

This is the most positive thread derailment I have ever seen.

*applause*
  • fuzilojak
    fuzilojak Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    20 - 25%
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

Why? Because I fall in the range that "most men don't like" if I go based on the responses. :laugh:

I find it ironic how so many people fall into the range that is most popular, tend to want to lose additional weight... thereby throwing them into a range that is apparently "less attractive".

My husband likes dancers and women that lift weights with visible muscle definition. He likes my perky boobs, round booty, tiny waist, and my muscle definition. He likes to look at photos of nude women dancing or with strong muscle definition. He likes to see me dance or lift weights nude.

Does he have a single brother anywhere near Nebraska?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Aaaw, thanks!

His brother is getting married in May actually.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for the 15-17% myself

men 10-15%
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Yeah, but, I don't care about what is "most popular". I wanna look how I wanna look and people will like me. There's an awesome blog post of this nature somewhere but I can't find it...
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I am 33 I like 20 for men
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Yeah, but, I don't care about what is "most popular". I wanna look how I wanna look and people will like me. There's an awesome blog post of this nature somewhere but I can't find it...

I agree entirely... I'm sculpting this beast body for me first.

That said... If I knew that the man I loved was turned off by my goal body... I would consider that carefully, because he is important to me.
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Edited to remove sarcasm.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Found the quote I was looking for, from Go Kaleo
    Here's a novel concept: YOU get to decide what is healthy, sexy and beautiful when it comes to your own body.

And the reality is that no matter what you decide, someone will tell you you're wrong.

But, someone else will think you're perfect. When you do what YOU love, when you live the life YOU want, when you portray the image YOU want to portray, there will be someone (probably a lot of someones, actually) who are looking for those qualities in a friend, or partner.

Don't live for the people telling you you're wrong. Live for yourself, and the people who love the qualities you possess will be drawn to you.

https://www.facebook.com/gokaleo/posts/540879002663115
  • Tony_Von_Stryfe
    Tony_Von_Stryfe Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    30-35%
  • Cyan99
    Cyan99 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    10-15% on a guy and anywhere from 15-35% on a girl ;)
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I like the 25% to 35% range.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    20-25% range
  • stevendooner
    Options
    I'm going with the 15 - 35% on the ladies
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Found the quote I was looking for, from Go Kaleo
    Here's a novel concept: YOU get to decide what is healthy, sexy and beautiful when it comes to your own body.

And the reality is that no matter what you decide, someone will tell you you're wrong.

But, someone else will think you're perfect. When you do what YOU love, when you live the life YOU want, when you portray the image YOU want to portray, there will be someone (probably a lot of someones, actually) who are looking for those qualities in a friend, or partner.

Don't live for the people telling you you're wrong. Live for yourself, and the people who love the qualities you possess will be drawn to you.

^^^ I agree with this. People often ask me how much weight I want to lose and I always say that I am not sure, I will know when I get there. What I do know is that I don't want to be super skinny, I like my curves and want to keep them but I also don't want to look like I have had 4 kids.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    I like 35% :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I can not lie!!

*dancing*
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I think Chris X Moore is at 7%; I'm jelly.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    15-30% for the ladies