Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• kayleigh333
    Options
    This week I'm weighing in at a grand total of.... 0.2 lb down!! lol.

My new weight is 136.4lb. I'll take it though, as TOM is here.

Good luck everyone!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Morning pin ups! I weighed in this morning at 168 so 1.5lbs down! Good luck to everyone with weigh ins!
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, just weighed myself :frown: I've gone up. Now at 170 :sad:

Ah well, got to try harder next week.

Well done to everyone else though :flowerforyou:
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Good morning pin ups,

Stayed the same this week at 155lbs.

Good luck everyone and have a good day!

Simone x
  • Tammiemoore1982
    Options
    Hi Pin ups...i thought i really screwed it up this weekend eating pizza, fish and chips and drinking jack daniels with friends but

i actually lost 2lbs!!!!!

can't believe it!!! now down to 179lbs very pleased!!!
  • emilysparey
    Options
    havent lost or gained today. exactly the same....grr
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    189.2 for me today. Way way up.....

This week was horrible. I didn't exercise once, and I just ate whatever I wanted. Including every bread product in sight.... which isn't good when you are celiac. But I am hoping to get back on track this week. I want to look good for Halloween!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    149.2 =)

Ticker says I lost 26lbs - - my 2yr old weighs 27lbs and now whenever I hold her I think "Wow! I carried this much weight on me everyday"

Yesterday I had a Pure Romance Open House (I sell relationship enhancement products) and I got this cute "business" outfit (shirt and skirt both on clearance at Kohls lol). One point during the party we stop talking about the lubes and toys and my friend had just said to my mom "Doesn't she look amazing!" LOL.
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Today is 127.4 About two lbs this week. 125 by Halloween is going to happen so long as i dont get cocky and think i can cheat!!!!
  • Kristin77
    Options
    Well sadly I'm at 149.1 this week - but hopefully that's just from my weekend away, and it will drop fast. I spent the weekend in Stratford - all day on the train yesterday coming home with very little water.
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Can I join? Starting weight 142.8
  • malpal0111
    malpal0111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, Pin-ups!

I'm weighing in at 135 today. The scale read a bit lower than that this morning, but I think it's a liar, so I'm erring on the side of caution (It's an old-school spring scale). 1 more down, 12 to go!!!

I also put on a belt I haven't worn in a while, and I'm down TWO notches from the last time I wore it....feels GREAT!

You probably won't be seeing much of me this week. I'm taking the GRE on Saturday, so I'll be going crazy cramming for it all week. SO NERVOUS! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Have a happy and healthy week, ladies! :heart:
  • JessikaJ
    Options
    Actually remembered to get on the scale this morning... Pleasantly surprised to see 125.2 after the weekend i had... lol
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    So I'm up a lb this week. I think the lack of workouts this weekend and the eating out twice played into that a bit. I'm feeling bloated and gross today and I just want to go home, crawl into bed and into a ball and go to sleep. This Monday sucks.

So I'm up to 177 this week. Thought I"m glad I actually weighed myself instead of ignoring it and eating more crap because I gained a bit. Today starts a new week and even though I feel like crap, I'm going to eat great this week and not miss a workout!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Weigh In:
    - 8.7lbs!
    :)
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I didn't get in much exercising last week, but I managed to stay under my calories most of the week. Last Monday's weigh in was a bit higher than it was in reality (water retention), so I really didn't "lose" anything, but my weigh in for this week is 135.5.

I've finally finished my husband's Halloween costume. I have to finish mine and decorate the house, but I'll hopefully get some workouts in this week. We also bought Just Dance 2 for our party, so I might try that out and count that as working out.

I hope everyone has a good week!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    189.2 for me today. Way way up.....

This week was horrible. I didn't exercise once, and I just ate whatever I wanted. Including every bread product in sight.... which isn't good when you are celiac. But I am hoping to get back on track this week. I want to look good for Halloween!

I did the saaaaame thing! Ugh.
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm only down 1 lb. 149 for me today. Maybe we should all throw in some ideas on overcoming plateaus!! :)

PS Congrats to Jaspersmommy. that's awesome! 8.7 lbs! Wow!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning

I was going to stay away and hide and knew that would not help my situation. I know I have been exercising and eating properly.

I'm 150 lbs this morning - up another 3 lbs actually 4 lbs as Friday I was down 1lb when I weighed myself.

I'm off to see my Dr. in an hour to go over my bloodwork!

Congrats to all the Pin-Ups who are down. To those that are up, today is a new day.

Karen
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Rough start to my day today. Woke up at 8......I'm supposed to be at work at 8. Ugh!

So needless to say I didn't get a chance to weigh but I KNOW I'm going to be up. I was horrible last week. Time to flip things back around.

I was 176.4 last night so that's the weight I'm going to use. That's up 3.4lbs from last week!!! Hope to see all that drop back off next Monday. :ohwell: