men

Options
12346»

Replies

• IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Bit harsh... Sounds like they have some stuff they need to sort out but if he as controlling as made out can you blame her?
    So, if HE is as horrible as SHE makes HIM sound, can we blame HER? Wow... just wow. It must be all HIS fault because SHE says HE is horrible. If he actually is as horribel as she wants everyone to bel;ieve, then why doesn't she just be straight forward and leave instead of playing aroun... I mean getting healthy on MFP without his knowledge?
  • Sourdiesel79
    Sourdiesel79 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm not saying it's anyone's fault - problems like this rarely are. She has come on here and posted this for a reason.
  • IPAkiller
    Options
    I'm not saying it's anyone's fault - problems like this rarely are. She has come on here and posted this for a reason.
    but if he as controlling as made out can you blame her?
    nuff said
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    first of all who if ur going to do research on my life make sure u know the facts... that was 14 months ago when i did that post ive been only married for 6 and been with my husband for 6.... thats a year... instead of trying to dig up dirt on me u should worry about losing weight isnt that why we are here... yes i did post something about my marriage and guess what im not the only one who has these issues... i was merely venting and some people have even messaged me and thanked me for posting it because its exactlynwhat there going through... and i did talk to my husband and yes he is insecure that i am going to leave him... he has gained a lot of weight since we have gotten married... ive learned my lesson ill never post on here again... myfitnesspal used to be about helping eachother and encouraging people and its just full of trolls now
  • IPAkiller
    Options
    first of all who if ur going to do research on my life make sure u know the facts... that was 14 months ago when i did that post ive been only married for 6 and been with my husband for 6.... thats a year... instead of trying to dig up dirt on me u should worry about losing weight isnt that why we are here... yes i did post something about my marriage and guess what im not the only one who has these issues... i was merely venting and some people have even messaged me and thanked me for posting it because its exactlynwhat there going through... and i did talk to my husband and yes he is insecure that i am going to leave him... he has gained a lot of weight since we have gotten married... ive learned my lesson ill never post on here again... myfitnesspal used to be about helping eachother and encouraging people and its just full of trolls now
    Responses that you didn't like were more geared toward defending your husband (You know him, they guy you hung out to dry and was incapable of defending or explaining himself) and not "attacking" you. I'm sorry 100% of the replies weren't all what you wanted to hear, "You're right, he's wrong, you're great and he an insecure controlling bast...". FYI.. helping each other does not mean agreeing or enabling unhealthy behaviors. Feel free to get in line with the Cleanse and Fasting people after you're done with your rage quit.
    tumblr_inline_mvimod80vR1s4mf38.gif
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    She said she has been married for 6 and that is a year, so it's obvious she meant to say 12, not sure how that happened.

None of us know this lady enough to have such a strong emotional reaction to her. She said bang. Oh no!

If she is getting a divorce, they obviously have problems. Anyway, I don't know why I am commenting on this.
  • chloematilds
    chloematilds Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Only 6 huh ? you said in one of your posts you was married to a wonderful man in march last year. Now I'm no maths genius but....

thats the consequence of posting your private life in public sites. LOL.

Maybe the OP is fishing for "team her" against her "evil husband"?
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    hahaha u guys are funny... if u guys would work out as much as u attack other people and get into other peoples business than u guys would be skinny already... i am not going to feed into this anymore... u guys have a great day.
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    Only 6 huh ? you said in one of your posts you was married to a wonderful man in march last year. Now I'm no maths genius but....

ur not any type of genius... i know what month i got married... and when i got with my husband... bored sweetie? go workout... get off my *kitten*...
  • chloematilds
    Options
    Now I see why the husband was suspicious

Very catty when you could have answered it in a more civilized manner.
  • morehealthymatt
    morehealthymatt Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    If a husband changes his "grooming" habits (shaving more often, shaving areas never previously shaved, change in hairstyle, wears cologned, etc.) or wants to dress more stylish, what do women thing? they want to know who he's trying to impress. Why the sudden change?
  • chloematilds
    Options
    No need for you to respond to me in a nasty manor, not very mature. Posts aside, I feel for the poor guy. Come on here for advice by all means but he's been ripped to pieces ! I doubt he'd be happy if he saw this post...I know I wouldn't !

with how she replied to you, it's not hard to imagine the rift between her and her husband
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    If a husband changes his "grooming" habits (shaving more often, shaving areas never previously shaved, change in hairstyle, wears cologned, etc.) or wants to dress more stylish, what do women thing? they want to know who he's trying to impress. Why the sudden change?

Not necessarily. I've been with my husband for 16 years. It's good not to stay the same forever and to be motivated for positive changes for your own happiness.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    How you do'in sweetness :tongue:

Fact is, if someone is going to cheat, they will cheat. Being in shape or out of shape has never been the issue. Usually sex isn't even the issue. It is just a symptom of bigger relationship problems.

All the best.