National Bike Challenge 2014

Options
1234568»

Replies

• michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    12 miles yesterday morning and if the rain holds off i'm hoping for 18 tonite..
  • eaglelakebill
    eaglelakebill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up!
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I went to Pennsylvania this past weekend. I packed my folding bike (Yay CL!) so I could ride everyday for the challenge. It was crazy riding on the mountainy campus roads. Flying down the hill, and then working like a dog to get back up again, with those 16" wheels! Worked out well, and got a lot of compliments on the bike!
  • bbracken77
    bbracken77 Posts: 65
    Options
    Well I was doing great a riding every week! But my back started acting up 3 weeks ago and have no been able to ride since then!! It really sucks to miss out on all the nice days we have had! I am slowly feeling better and hope to get b ack on my bike soon!!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Just a friendly bump! Where is everybody at!!??
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Present!
  • tress29
    Options
    I was on vacation. Now I gotta get back to eating clean and get back on that bike!
  • tress29
    Options
    Since the whole challenge is 152 days, I've set a goal to ride at least 150 miles.
    I sure didn't set a very good goal! I've only ridden 48 day out of 86, and I've already logged 176 miles. Since we have 66 days left, I'm resetting the goal to 300 miles.

How is everyone else doing?
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Well behind where I wanted to be at this point. Should hit gold status by Wednesday.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Since the whole challenge is 152 days, I've set a goal to ride at least 150 miles.
    I sure didn't set a very good goal! I've only ridden 48 day out of 86, and I've already logged 176 miles. Since we have 66 days left, I'm resetting the goal to 300 miles.

How is everyone else doing?

Not bad. Had some vacation time that kept me off the bike for a couple weeks so I lost a lot of days.

As of now....

1,281 miles/46 days
  • swonn
    swonn Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    436.5 miles in 24 days.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    661.1 miles in 35 days.
  • tress29
    Options
    When I go to the website, I can see some of you rack up some serious miles! Awesome!